Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoptive Mom Unfriended Me

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

We have been Facebook friends for 10 years. I'm not sure what happened, but just realized today she unfriended me.

I haven't had contact with my son much, especially in the last couple of years. I write, and always will leave the door open.I guess he just doesn't want me in his life.It has always been his choice. I will never pressure him for something he doesn't want. He's 43 years old.

It still breaks my heart.I've done nothing, but love him since our reunion.Just having a bad day, I suppose.

by on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
randi1978
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Shit, dude, I'm sorry :(

(((hugs)))

vampporcupine
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2017 at 10:41 PM

OH crap. That's harsh. Don't know what to say other than I'm sorry. I can only imagine it may be at his request as he has requested you two not be in contact before? 

2jeffsmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 7:45 AM

Yes, he did ask her not to contact me, before, but I don't know if it was him that asked her to cut me off. He never got on Facebook before, but maybe he has now, and saw something. I know his brother is on Facebook. He may have said something. I'm guessing.

It's back to a closed adoption again.

Quoting vampporcupine:

OH crap. That's harsh. Don't know what to say other than I'm sorry. I can only imagine it may be at his request as he has requested you two not be in contact before? 

drfink
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:13 PM
I'm so sorry .
I wish there was something to say or do .
Just very sorry .
Ms.KitKat
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

(((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)