Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did Lisa2841 decide?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:33 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

I hope she is okay.  Has anyone heard from her about what decision she has made? 

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lisafdoula
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Haven't heard anything.  So sad!!!  It's so hear wrenching when a mom comes here with a problem like that and we don't hear the outcome.  It makes me sooo emotional!

Boofer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I hope she just needs a little time and will be back.  She will need us no matter what.

Mother of 3, raised 2 - I lost my son to adoption June 1989.  I gave up my right to parent him; I kept my right to love him!.  Reunited with my son 8/13/07.  In his eyes, I may or may not ever be his mom, but he will always be my son. 

Favorite Quote:  "Love is infinite; you can always make more when you need it" - Twitches, Disney Channel Movie

smileywoman
by New Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Her last profile note was Feb.  11th about "signing the papers today." PLEASE live notes on her profile telling her that you're thinking of her.

WISCONSON3
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 10:01 AM

NO ANSWER FROM HER HOPE SHES  REAL AND OK MLOUangel miniI DID PM HER SEVERAL TIMES.

WISCONSON3

ceejay1
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 2:11 PM

ATTENTION ALL....LISA, PM'd me and she signed, but is taking things 1 day at a time. I think right now she is learning how to breathe again...please send her your warmest thoughts and prayers.  Most of us know exactly how she is feeling through our own journey...numb!  Thought I would update, she did not say to not do so, and it was not doing anybody any good worrying...Blessings...C.J.

CEEJAY1

onecrzymom
by Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Yes she PMed me also and that is all I know as well. I know she said the A parents were really very nice.

Quoting ceejay1:

ATTENTION ALL....LISA, PM'd me and she signed, but is taking things 1 day at a time. I think right now she is learning how to breathe again...please send her your warmest thoughts and prayers.  Most of us know exactly how she is feeling through our own journey...numb!  Thought I would update, she did not say to not do so, and it was not doing anybody any good worrying...Blessings...C.J.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)