Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural / Birth / First Moms Searching: please add your known details here

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 8:36 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 2017 Total Views

I'm going to try to untangle the historical posts from the general discussion forum and place them all here.  We should have separate threads for adoptees searching and natural / birth / first moms searching.

PortAngeles1969   www.postadoptioncoach.com

Group Owner:
Adoption
http://www.cafemom.com/group/adoption  
Group Administrator: Birthmoms http://www.cafemom.com/group/birthmoms

by on Feb. 24, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 8:47 PM
LOOKING4HER

by on Jun. 18, 2008 at 3:58 PM

I AM A BIRTHMOTHER. LOOKING FOR MY DAUGHTER.                                              SHE WAS BORN SEPTEMBER22,1990, IN GAVESTON, TEXAS. THE NAME THAT HER ADOPTIVE PARENTS GAVE HER (or so i was told ) IS MOLLY KATE.   SHE IS BIRACIAL. MY NAME IS CYNTHIA MORGAN ,THE FATHER IS LISTED AS ANTHONY SCOTT GARCIA. THE PEOPLE THAT ADOPTED HER GAVE ME THE NAMES JACKIE & TOM. THEY HAD A FRIEND NAMED GAIL THAT SENT ME A THANK YOU CARD. I WAS TOLD THAT  THE FATHER  WORKED FOR NASA, AND THAT THE MOTHER WAS A PROFESSOR ,AND THAT SHE ALSO TAUGHT SAILING. ON SOME OF THE FEW AND ONLY PICTURES I RECIEVED ,I SAW A DIAPER BAG WITH THE NAME MOLLY EMBROIDERED ON IT. IALSO SAW A FULL LENGTH CHILD SIZE FUR COAT IN THE BACK GROUND AND A T-SHIRT THAT HAD CSU WITH A PICTURE OF A BUFFALO ON IT. I BELIEVE THAT THE MOTHER HAD CHILDREN BEFORE BUT THE FATHER HADN'T. SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL,TALL WITH DARK HAIR AND WORE A GOLD NECKLACE WITH A SAILBOAT ON IT. HE WAS KINDOF A RED HEAD WITH A FULL MUSTACHE AND BEARD AND SEEMED TO BE VERY KIND. THESE PARENTS ARE BOTH WHITE , MY DAUGHTER IS BIRACIAL SO SHE WILL STAND OUT, ALSO WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE THEY SAID SHE WAS GOING TO BE TALL, HER BIRTH FATHER IS ABOUT 6'6 & I AM ONLY 5'4. ANYWAY  IF ANYTHING EVEN SEEMS FAMILIAR OR RELATED PLEASE POST. WHO KNOWS SHE MAY BE SEARCHING AS WELL.
LOOKING4HER
PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM
WENDYJ252

by on Jul. 3, 2008 at 3:36 PM

a little different situation here goes my husband signed papers for a baby boy born 4-8-1987  he was born in florence sc  thats all the info we have on him  his mom would not have a dna test done and my husband didnt think he was his father and he had that put in the papers  we were getting married in july and i told him if he wanted to keep the baby we could but he didnt think it was his due to other cicumstances  the sad thing is i know his birthmom tried to find him when he was about 1 no luck or so i was told whats worse she had severe health issues when she was pregnant with her third son and suffered greatly after for years i found out recently she passed away last year  and it saddens me to know he will have never met his mom  i hope oneday we can find him we have 3 daughters bio weve adopted our son and in the process of adopting again as foster adoption  if anybody has any ideas please email me       wendy.moms on the go @gmail.com
PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM
cafegrannie

by on Sep. 8, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Hi All I am in search of my daughter.

Birth date: 6/28/69
Adopted name: Roni
Place: Puyallup WA
Hospital: Good Samaritan

Any info would be appreiciated

catRae

PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM
ChrissyH

by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Who are you looking for?  Mom?  Child? I am looking for my son. Josiah Anderson
Where were you/your child born? He was born in Seattle Wa. at Swedish Hospital.
Birthdate?He was born Jan 15, 91
Do you know their name? Dave and Theresa Anderson adopted him at birth.

Josiah is biracial, he will be 18 this Jan. 09. Dave is Caucation and Theresa is Aferican American. Dave was/is a Minister/Pastor but I'm not sure for what church. They lived North of Seattle at the time of the adoption. I received a few pictures and in the last one Dave was holding a baby girl and the back of the pictures says "another miracle Baby" I would guess they adoptedher as well. The adoption was though their Attorney's office not a agency.

My name was Christine Stamm, now Helms, Bfather is Thomas Hall.

Thanks for any help I can get to find my son.

Southernroots

by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 9:12 PM

For anyone whose adoption happened in Washington State, you can request a search through a confidential intermediary (CI). My son's adoption was through CHS in Seattle, and he paid them to search for me.  Some agencies have CIs and others are found elsewhere. Washington Adoption Reunion Movement (WARM) is a good resource in the state. They do searches and have support groups as well.

http://www.warmsearch.org/

ChrissyH

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 7:18 AM

Thank you!!

PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:08 PM
ILsupermom2

by on Sep. 11, 2008 at 7:30 PM

I am a Birthmother looking for My son.

Who are you looking for? My son that I adopted out 19 1/2 yrs. ago
Where were you/your child born? South Carolina ( I don't remember the hospital name)
Birthdate? 1/06/89
Do you know their name? His First name is Kirby (or at least that is what they told me) and that is all that I know.

I was in a place in Florence SC called Love Life Ministries and few years after I gave up my son the place closed after 1 of the founders died due to illiness but it was under John and Mark Craddock still living in SC. They belong to the Florence baptist temple and from what I understand they still attend there. I am not sure if my son lives in SC or he could be in NC. I have a picture of him at 3 or 6 mo. old on my profile. Please contact me if anybody has any information.

If you can please help me find him I would be so greatful. My name is Debbie.

PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:10 PM
foreverlost

by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 8:15 AM

I am a birthmom looking for my daughter. She was born in Jacksonville, Fl. on September 12, 1985. I do not have her name. Pinkston & Pinkston Attorney's handled the case. They have no information for me.

PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:11 PM
christine70

by on Oct. 6, 2008 at 1:55 PM

I am a birthmom I would like to find my son born October 14,1990 in St. Louis, Mo St. Marys Hospital. I realize it is a few days short of his 18th birthday, I have been on pins and needles all these years. I do not ever want to interfere in the familys lives, I just want to knwo how he is and if he is ok. I was 20 at the time. I at one time had all the adoption papers but as I moved and they diappeared. I looked at them all the time. The attorneys name that helped with the adoption is Robert Cox. My father has RP (retinitispignatosis) and I believe the family that adopted him has eyesight degeneration also. I have recently tried looking up the attorney and am unable to find him any longer. I want nothing more than to know he is ok. If the family or Baby Boy Cox (his name at birth) would ever have a moment for me I open it with open arms. He has 2 sister. 20 years old and 16 years old.
PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:16 PM
ceejay1

by on Oct. 29, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted this...where have I been????      I am a Firstmom, looking for my twin sons, born in Tucson Az. March 25th,1986.  They were born at Tucson Medical Center, through Birth Hope Adoption Agency.  I know nothing more...about them!                                                  

CEEJAY1

PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:20 PM
catzc3

by on Dec. 9, 2008 at 12:48 PM

I am a birthmom looking for my older children my first born is Joshua, he was born on August 17,1987, second son is Ray, he was born on August 12,1988, my third son William was born on November 6,1989. If anyone has any info please email me a catzc3@yahoo.com

PortAngeles1969
by Group Admin on Feb. 24, 2009 at 9:22 PM
brandi0914

by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

I DONT KNOW IF ITS TOO SOON FOR ME TO FIND MY BIRTH CHILDREN OR NOT BUT I HAD TWO GIRLS THAT WERE ADOPTED OUT . MY OLDEST DAUGHTER WAS BORN ON JANUARY 10, 1997. HER NAME BEFORE SHE WAS ADOPTED IS AMANDA LYNN LOOK. SHE WAS BORN AT THE DUBOIS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IN DUBOIS PA. SHES 12 NOW. I DID KNOW WHERE SHE LIVED WITH HER ADOPTED MOM BEFORE BUT I WAS TOLD THAT THEY MOVED. MY SECOND DAUGHTER WAS BORN ON AUGUST 29, 1998 AT THE ALTOONA HOSPITAL IN ALTOONA PA WAS HER BIRTH NAME WAS SELLA ANN SCHUMACHER. .SHE IS NOW 10. I DONT KNOW WHERE SHES LIVING OR WHO HER ADOPTED PARENTS ARE. SHE WAS WITH A FOSTER FAMILY THEN SHE WAS PLACED WITH SOMEONE ELSE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)