Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

****Update****

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:53 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

Auntie Birthmoms!

I would like to apoligize for not being around for a while. I have been quite busy with Baby John. He is scooting around. He does not like to sit still. I have moved into my own place. I am going back to school with the help of a very good friend. I have even started "dating" again. He was my best friend for over 8 years. Now onto John Michael... He is now 5 months old. He weighs in at a whopping 20lbs and is 27.5 inches long. He is growing like a weed. He has those wonderful chunky legs. The only bad thing about it is he is growing out of his clothes so freaking fast. He is wearing comfortably 12 month clothes already. I am attching a pic of his first outing to the river here in California.

First trip to Kern River... He loved the feel of the sand in between his toes.

Look at those big brown eyes! Isn't he handsome?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DVT
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:32 AM

He's so cute!  It sounds like things are going good for you and I'm very happy to hear that, yeah!

onethentwins
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

dancing

Thanks so much for sharing with us. It really makes us happy to see happy babies and mammas :)

Boofer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Just beautiful! 

Mother of 3, raised 2 - I lost my son to adoption June 1989.  I gave up my right to parent him; I kept my right to love him!.  Reunited with my son 8/13/07.  In his eyes, I may or may not ever be his mom, but he will always be my son. 

Favorite Quote:  "Love is infinite; you can always make more when you need it" - Twitches, Disney Channel Movie

Foundatlast
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM

John is a cutie!  Thanks for the update.  I'm glad that life is going your way.

PortAngeles1969
by Group Owner on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Look at his little toes in the water - all spread apart (so stinkin cute).

MJRain, he is absolutely perfect!!!!

PortAngeles1969   www.postadoptioncoach.com

Group Owner:
Adoption
http://www.cafemom.com/group/adoption  
Group Administrator: Birthmoms http://www.cafemom.com/group/birthmoms

contriteheart
by Member on Jun. 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Little John is just so cute! I'm so glad mom and baby are doing well. Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures.

Anne28
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Only one thing I can say to John Michael and his mommy:way to go

Keep the positive attitude, always let us "auntie birthmoms" know how you and John are doing!welcome

Dylsmom101
by Member on Jun. 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM

What a handsome happy boy!  It's wonderful to see how you and him are doing.  I am so happy to hear things are falling into place with you also!  Good for you and for your son!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)