Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I LOVE MY ACE!!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 73 Total Views

Hi,

I'm trying to lose this weight! I am 5'8" and now weight 228lbs. I want to lose about 100lbs! I wasn't always fat, I used to be 120-130lbs before my kids and I so desperately want to be back to that weight! I just felt so much better about myself and used to LOVE to workout, where as now I just never have any energy or the motivation to workout and its a snowball effect. But, I recently found another mom on here who was taking a product called ACE and has lost over 40lbs since January taking ACE! She started out just taking it and not changing her diet or even excercising and she was losing because ACE helps curb your appetite. Then she started walking because ACE gave her such great energy that she had the energy to get moving! But she still didn't change her diet, she was just eating less because ACE was curbing her appetite!

Have any of you tried ACE before? If you haven't you may want to try ACE. I didn't start out as a rep, I started out just trying ACE out and lost 7lbs in those 2 weeks that I used the samples and was immediately hooked! I didn't change my diet or excercise, ACE just gave me great energy with no jitters or crash and made me not hungry! I actually just became a rep last week so I could buy ACE at a discount for myself and it works so I figure others will want to try it! I just got my second bottle of ACE (first as a rep) yesterday! My first bottle of ACE I bought thru my rep and lost another 3lbs with it so total I'm down 10lbs with 1 bottle and the sample packs(which has been about a month and a half). Well anyway message me if you are interested or have any questions or anything.. And there is a group on FB that I can add you too if you'd like to check out how other people are doing on ACE and check out their pics! I don't have any pics of me yet as I am just getting started with the weight loss myself. :)  You can get 7 sample packs (2 pills per sample pack) for $15. This will give you enough for a week or 2 if you only take 1 pill a day(which I did when I first took my samples because just the 1 gave me so much energy!). This way you could see if you like it(which you probably will) before you buy a bottle. The bottle of 60 pills is $60 . You can check out my page here if you'd like http://www.sabaforlife.com/01062862N , but you can buy the samples direct from me if you want to try them out before buying a bottle, Just message me on here or you can on FB http://www.facebook.com/#!/stephanie.l.mohr.

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StephMohr09
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM

So I weighed myself this past Monday morning and was down a whole .4 lbs lol, but I can already start to feel it in my shirts being a little looser and I have been doing good and keeping track of my food on myfitnesspal on  my phone and have been doing my eliptical for about an hour a day at least 5 days a week since last week. I take my ACE in the morning and it gives me awesome energy and I take it in the mid afternoon also and can't wait til my next weigh in on Monday to see if I lost any more! :)

StephMohr09
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Just thought Id share a few pics of People who have taken ACE and lost weight! :)

StephMohr09
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

SOooooo Excited! Weighed myself this past Monday Sept 3rd, and I lost another 4.4lbs!! Wahoo! Down to 223.6 lbs .. alot more pounds to lose but I'm on the right track thanks to my ACE :) ACE gives me such great energy and really suppresses my appetite! I still eat anything I want, I just eat alot less because I get FULL :) Like for example.. this past weekend we ordered Chinese Food, and usually I would eat my whole plate and sometimes seconds, this time I couldn't even finish my first plate! Love It!

Will update again on Monday(my weigh in day) to let ya'll know how I did this week :)

StephMohr09
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Weighed in again Monday morning ... lost another 1.8lbs this week!! Yayy! Down to 221.8! & I can start to feel it in my clothes, they are getting looser! Love my ACE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)