Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you love about being Asian?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:09 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 470 Total Views

I love the fact that Asians are family orientied people.  While this may sound like a stereotype, it rings true for my family. 

What about you?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jellybeanjean
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Definitely the family values. I would agree with that. I also like Asian food. Hehe all kinds too!

mamavalor
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Asian food!  And BTW, happy lunar new year!  :)

jellybeanjean
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Happy New Year!

jen_keiko
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

i love that we have a culture that still respects our elders. the food also rocks!! and just the emphasis on working together as a collective to get things done.

oxiaohaio
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
food
mellienium
by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this

definitely this =)

Quoting jen_keiko:

i love that we have a culture that still respects our elders. the food also rocks!! and just the emphasis on working together as a collective to get things done.

mrs42
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

This. And the togetherness of family. We sometimes don't agree but in the end we stay connected.

I also like the emphasis on natural fresh food and holistic medicine.

Quoting jen_keiko:

mamavalor
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Hi mrs.42!  Welcome to our group.  I agree with everything you said.   Just love shopping at the Asian grocery store.  Where are you? 

Quoting mrs42:

This. And the togetherness of family. We sometimes don't agree but in the end we stay connected.

Quoting jen_keiko:

mrs42
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Hi thank you :) I love the Asian grocery too. I'm sort of addicted to preserved plums lol I have to make regular trips to satisfy my craving .... I'm in Illinois. You?

Quoting mamavalor:

Hi mrs.42!  Welcome to our group.  I agree with everything you said.   Just love shopping at the Asian grocery store.  Where are you? 

Quoting mrs42:

Quoting jen_keiko:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN