Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Packaging Individual Cupcakes

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 2396 Total Views

Part of baking for me has always been giving treats away lol bc I make too many and my family cant eat them all. So I thought I would add this tip here. I ran across the idea about a year ago for packing individual cupcakes. If you have a party, or do a bake sale, or want to give a small treat to a friend of co-worker, here is a good way to package a single cupcake where you dont have to worry about it falling over and getting damaged if they want to eat it later :). That is one of those short, fat clear plastic cups, a clear treat bag (you can get them at the dollar store in packages of 20 or more), some ribbon, a bow, and a handmade tag. Might be a good idea for children's birthday parties to get rid of those extra cupcakes (if you do cupcakes).

~Heather~ Mom to Brittney (12-12-05) and step mom to Liz (12-28-04) and Brandon (7-28-99).

Check out my sweet treats photobucket: http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu217/sweettreats05/

by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sportsgrandma
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Fantastic idea!!!  I know I will be using it probably very soon. Thank you very much.baking

COGMOMJen
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 10:22 PM

We are doing a Sweets and Treats sale for our library next month.  It's going to be the Thursday before Valentines day.  This idea will work great!  We are making home made gift type items.  I'm going to make some candies too.  This is a great idea for holding them too.

kurtkamkaitsmom
by on Jan. 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Great idea.. I was wondering , How i was going to send some cupcakes to  my niece and nephew..  thank you for the great idea..

bakergeek
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM

thanks, what a fantastic idea. I know I will be using that one in the future, probably the near future  :-D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)