foods that may cause migraine headaches ....''list''. (wasn't quite sure what to post this )
- Cheese (especially matured cheeses; cottage cheese and cream cheese tend to be all right)
- Oranges and other citrus fruits
- Alcohol, especially red wine, brandy, and whisky
- Vinegar and pickled foods
- Smoked foods
- Sour cream and yogurt (some people are sensitive to all dairy products)
- Caffeine (found in tea, coffee, cola drinks, and chocolate)
- Foods containing nitrites and nitrates (such as hot dogs, salami)
- Foods containing monosodium glutamate (avoid all processed foods unless you're sure they do not contain it ? it gets into almost everything!)
I wondered how many of you may have this list in your trigger for migraines, and/ or which few or several are linked to anyone having a migraine.
I've noticed migraines when having tea so far. And after taking a higher dosage vitamin with very high B vitamin potency.