Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DJ's Galaxy

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2008 at 10:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

My daugher has her 5th birthday coming up on the 10th.  I was going to have her a little party that Saturday after.  I planned on grilling, water games, cake and icecream.  Just a little fun in the sun.  Well...the girls from her daycare aren't going to be able to make it and that only leaves her 8 year old brother, his friends, my lil 3 year old nephew, and 4 year old niece (if her mom decides to bring her).  I don't know how much fun it'll be with no girls around for her to play with.  (The boys are sooo rough.)  I am honestly thinking about just taking her and my son to DJ's Galaxy to celebrate.  I read a post from another site and the mom was saying don't take your kids there because it was so nasty.  She said that some kid cut his hand on something in the slides and they didn't even have a first aid kit in the building.  I'm not sure....what have your experiences been like?  I don't want to go anywhere that will be a waste of my money.  Should I just have the party at my house like I planned???

by on Jun. 4, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
leahrosesmom
by on Jun. 5, 2008 at 9:56 AM
I've heard that Monkey Joe's is much better than DJ's Galaxy.  I've never been there, but my 20 year old son has taken my 4 year old there, and she loved it.

Here is the website for Monkey Joe's http://www.monkeyjoes.com/home31088.aspx

I went to DJ's Galaxy last year with my daughter's daycare group.  We didn't have any incidents, and I couldn't see that it was dirty.  http://www.djsgalaxyquest.com/  I saw an ad on Tv just recently that they have added new things recently.

Georgia Angel's Blog - A Southern Aries Woman 
ffritaa
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM
Yeah, I haven't heard good things about DJ's.  but I have heard good things about Monkey Joe's...  I haven't been to Monkey Joe's though....
Well- Iprobably wasn't much help , lol
ffritaa
by Group Owner on Jun. 5, 2008 at 4:08 PM
Also-  you might think about taking your daughter to Sweet and Sassy Salon.  they do parties and things like that- it's really girly.  Just a thought.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)