Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~Love being at home with my kids!~

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 82 Total Views

Ameriplan┬« has been my dream come true... I couldn't have asked for more! The best part about my business and why I love it so much... I get to be home with my family and I feel they deserve ME! I am Helping others in working from home and with needing dental and health benefits! And most of all I am helping  Moms come home to their children, or provide an amazing future and Income for their family!

Just a few great things we offer are Daily Pay, FREE Benefits, and 401k option. What is even better is there is NO Selling, NO Inventory and NO Cold Calling! Below is a Little more about me also... Ameriplan┬« is my PASSION and I put my HEART into my Team and Business... My Team is my #1 PRIORITY and FOCUS, you will be in Business for yourself but NEVER by yourself! I BELIEVE in every person who joins me, and I HELP and MENTOR them every step of the way!!! I am looking for those who are SERIOUS about Working from Home and changing their future... You must be Self Motivated, Driven and Coachable :)

My Story

We are currently seeking upbeat people to work at home immediately! CLICK HERE to Request an Interview Today... I want to be able to give you all the information you need to decide if this is the Right Fit for you!!! There is TONS of Information below for you to look through!!!

Contact Me Anytime!!!

Home Office ~ 607-204-0572

Email ~ Sriley61@Ameriplan.net

IM me on AIM... Logmadgabby

IM me on Yahoo... WAH.mommy0f3

WHAT WE OFFER

Full time or part time work available
Flexible schedule set by each home worker individually
Daily Paychecks
401K plan available
Direct Deposit available
Dental, Vision, Rx & Chiropractic benefits are included at no extra charge
Discounts on medical plans available
Three websites included to use in your business
Free one on one training and support
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
Residual Lifetime Income
Many corporate discounts with companies like Dell, Office Depot, 1-800 FLOWERS & more
250 FREE leads from our team leaders each month
$300 In FREE Gas Voucher/groceries/
One On One and Team Training/Support

Follow these Easy Steps to learning about our Opportunity...

1. Please listen in on a Short, Pre-recorded overview call... it will explain What we do, How we get paid, The Services we provide and How to get started :) The number for the overview call is (616) 712-1741

2. Watch our Webinar on our Company and Compensation Make sure to write down all your questions.

3. Contact me with any questions you might have! You can Contact me by Phone, Email, Message or IM. (If you are READY to enroll go to step 4 and enroll right away)

Home Office ~ 607-204-0572

Email ~ Sriley61@Ameriplan.net

IM me on AIM... Logmadgabby

IM me on Yahoo... WAH.Mommyof3

4. GET STARTED Today http://www.IBOplus.com/sriley  I will start you on your Training right away and you will be on your way to Financial Freedom!!!

FREEDOMATHOMETEAM.COM/SRILEY

MYBENEFITSPLUS.COM/SRILEY

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)