Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Members going away

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 11:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 457 Total Views

I noticed that our membership is going down every day. Does anybody know why? I just thought it was odd

by on Aug. 4, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mmccoy
by on Aug. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Maybe less babies are crying :) Wouldn't that be nice

ivansmom07
by Group Owner on Aug. 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I have noticed the number decreasing.  If it's because mom's got answers and less babies are crying: awesome.  Although, I would like everyone to stay and share their tips and stories.

I just hope we're not loosing members to the 'dark side'...

On that note, I haven't been taking very good care of my group and that is something I will work on!

Thank you ladie for being here!

Carri2362
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make my way to Cafemom as much as I used to in the past....busy life, busy toddler. I did receive an email saying that my membership to this group would be expiring soon if I didn't return. That could be why you are seeing a drop in member. My son is 2 years old and sleeps WONDERFULLY now lol. I loved this group so much though and keep it in my groups just incase I would be able to help out.

Carri, mama to Brandon... my walking, talking, 

make-me-LOL toddler

aehanrahan
by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM

It is the auto delete function.  After so much time of inactivity, a person is automatically deleted from the group.  I visit the group every time I receive a message stating that my group membership is about to expire.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)