Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

❀• WELCOME Members •❀

Posted by   + Show Post

♥ Welcome ladies! ♥

We're thrilled to have you here with us! If you like and are comfortable, please feel free to introduce yourself here.....

Enjoy the Group!!

reel.jpg reel love image by Scooter_Drive_By   TCM.jpg TCM image by tomthedog2

by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM
Replies (11-19):
lara33
by on Oct. 3, 2009 at 6:21 PM

My name is Lara and I'm a SAHM with our beautiful daughter Zoe.  She's 3 and has started her first year of school! :) Very fun times. 

I am a big movie buff...I run the group "Independent/Foreign Film Fans" on cafemom and I look forward to becoming more familiar with the classics in this group.  Thanks for inviting me to join in on the fun. 

banner.gif Meez Mamas picture by larascena

AudreyBloo
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2010 at 1:35 AM

Hi Ladies,

I am glad I found this group. I am a movie addict.  I love the movies with Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, Rock Hudson and many many more.  It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Carol and White Christmas are my fav holiday movies.  My hubby and I love AMC, TCM and sometimes on demand movies. Hope to make some friends and discuss the great movies.

roseisrose
by Group Owner on Mar. 21, 2010 at 1:35 AM

Quoting AudreyBloo:

Hi Ladies,

I am glad I found this group. I am a movie addict.  I love the movies with Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, Rock Hudson and many many more.  It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Carol and White Christmas are my fav holiday movies.  My hubby and I love AMC, TCM and sometimes on demand movies. Hope to make some friends and discuss the great movies.

Welcome hon! So happy to have you here. Can't wait to chat up all the classics! :)

Jennifer

Jai guru deva om

Proud2BAMOMMY07
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I'm SO happy to have found this group! I have very few friends my age who appreciate classic films the way I do. My name is Andrea. I'm a 26 year old SAHM to a 3 year old comedian named Dominic, and I am also a nursing student. My husband and I have been married for over 4 years but we are high school sweethearts :) I love anything and everything vintage! My fave TV channels are TCM, AMC, and TV Land. I am a HUGE movie fanatic of old and new films but there's something about the classics that makes me feel passionate about life! Some of my all-time favorites are Gone With the Wind, The Letter, Rear Window, Rebecca, A Streetcar Named Desire, Pinky, and pretty much anything with James Stewart (he was such a fox!). Can't wait to mingle with many of you ladies!

roseisrose
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Quoting Proud2BAMOMMY07:

I'm SO happy to have found this group! I have very few friends my age who appreciate classic films the way I do. My name is Andrea. I'm a 26 year old SAHM to a 3 year old comedian named Dominic, and I am also a nursing student. My husband and I have been married for over 4 years but we are high school sweethearts :) I love anything and everything vintage! My fave TV channels are TCM, AMC, and TV Land. I am a HUGE movie fanatic of old and new films but there's something about the classics that makes me feel passionate about life! Some of my all-time favorites are Gone With the Wind, The Letter, Rear Window, Rebecca, A Streetcar Named Desire, Pinky, and pretty much anything with James Stewart (he was such a fox!). Can't wait to mingle with many of you ladies!

Wow - this is so great! I'm so happy you found us! :) Love your list of faves-- think we could get along great! :)

Welcome to the group!!! welcome

jennifer.png image by Meganzack1213

suomi
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Hello! My name is Patty. I am 39, married an dhave a 14 year old son. I just love classic movies. My favorie actors are Gregory Peck, Cary Grant and Errol Flynn.

Some of my favorite movies are: Captain Horatio Hornblower, Roman Holiday, Room for one more, I was a male war bride, Arsenic and old lace, An Affair to remember, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Wuthering Heights, Rebecca

I am so glad I found this group :)

sivasvati
by Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM

i'm a stay at home mom with 3 children. 2 girls age 10 and 4, and a boy age 2. i grew up watching classic movies. i remember trying to dance the way fred and ginger did. my husband likes to watch movies with me but he doesn't know very much about them so i don't really have many people to talk about them with. i love the thin man series, it's my favorite movie. i love screwball comedies, romantic comedies, murder mysteries, hitchcock, musicals, adventure movies, and some dramas. i also like some of the old gangster movies and war movies. my favorite actors are william powell, myrna loy, ronald colman (his voice!), clark gable, katharine hepburn, loretta young, cary grant, irene dunne, john wayne (because my mother liked him so much), the marx brothers, buster keaton, joel mccrea, and jean arthur. i am introducing my children to some of my favorites which is why i like the essentials jr. on tcm. so far they like the marx brothers, laurel and hardy, national velvet, seven brides for seven brothers, and the adventures of robin hood.

roseisrose
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Quoting suomi:

Hello! My name is Patty. I am 39, married an dhave a 14 year old son. I just love classic movies. My favorie actors are Gregory Peck, Cary Grant and Errol Flynn.

Some of my favorite movies are: Captain Horatio Hornblower, Roman Holiday, Room for one more, I was a male war bride, Arsenic and old lace, An Affair to remember, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Wuthering Heights, Rebecca

I am so glad I found this group :)

how did I miss this?! ugh... so sorry mama!

WELCOME!!!! ♥

So great you found us!!! LOVE your tastes in the classics! :)

roseisrose
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Quoting sivasvati:

i'm a stay at home mom with 3 children. 2 girls age 10 and 4, and a boy age 2. i grew up watching classic movies. i remember trying to dance the way fred and ginger did. my husband likes to watch movies with me but he doesn't know very much about them so i don't really have many people to talk about them with. i love the thin man series, it's my favorite movie. i love screwball comedies, romantic comedies, murder mysteries, hitchcock, musicals, adventure movies, and some dramas. i also like some of the old gangster movies and war movies. my favorite actors are william powell, myrna loy, ronald colman (his voice!), clark gable, katharine hepburn, loretta young, cary grant, irene dunne, john wayne (because my mother liked him so much), the marx brothers, buster keaton, joel mccrea, and jean arthur. i am introducing my children to some of my favorites which is why i like the essentials jr. on tcm. so far they like the marx brothers, laurel and hardy, national velvet, seven brides for seven brothers, and the adventures of robin hood.

Welcome! :)

You are a perfect fit for this group! We're so happy you are here-- can't wait to get to know you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)