Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want to earn a little extra money advertising for Fortune 500 companies?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:29 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

First, let me start off with a little bit about myself. My name is Nikki and I am a 27 year old single mom of three children. My children mean everything to me, but putting them all in daycare so I can go get a job just isn't possible. So, I created a means to earn an income from home. I began working from home in December of 2010 when I realized things with my oldest's dad was just never going to work. I am a domestic violence survivor because of him. I researched work from home opportunities. I started off by doing something called ChaCha. Then I delved into the realm of freelance work as a writer and graphic designer. A client of mine introduced me to the world of professional blogging. Then a fellow work from home mom friend of mine introduced me to the company I work from advertising for fortune 500 companies.

I love what I do, but I will not lie to anyone. None of what I do will make you rich overnight. However, I will say that I am able to make ends meet for my household. I currently have a household of three children who are three and under. None of my children are potty trained...yet. My two year old eats more than I do. My three year old drinks juice like it's going out of style. I buy wipes in bulk. Having a girl for my third meant I had to shop for girl clothes instead of using what I had. I was able to do it all because of working from home.

What I am about to introduce you to is very real. It is not a scam. I have been paid via PayPal.

Here is my latest payment proof:

That is a real screenshot from my PayPal account from 7:30am today. I have not yet transferred it to my bank account, but I will once my Netflix membership comes out.

Now for more about this opportunity and how you can get started...

With Instant Rewards Network, you can make money online by simply signing up for and promoting trial offers from well known Fortune 500 companies without doing any selling or cold calling.

There are already lots of people earning money online with the help of Instant Rewards Network.

If you'd like to friend me on Facebook, you can do that with this link - www.facebook.com/NikkiMisfit007

If you do decide to start Instant Rewards by signing up, I will send you an email showing you step by step including some helpful youtube videos that show you step by step. You can go directly to this link to start the sign up process -http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=154799. I recommend doing Transunion because it's a full 1.00 credit & free or Creditreport for 1.00 and it's only $1! Just make sure on both you say no to anything extra. You can do the opposite one for Step 2. That's all you need for Step 1 and then I will send you Step 2. I will be sending emails along the way anyhow just wanted to make sure you knew which ones I suggest to try right away.

So, what's the deal?

You get paid $90 per person you get to complete a few low cost trial offers online. All you have to do is promote your link wherever you feel would benefit you. You qualify yourself for this opportunity by completing the same low cost offers. It really is THAT EASY!!! Are you ready to begin?!?!

This company is AWESOME!!! It is QUICK AND EASY!!! There are only three required steps!!! Basically, companies are paying you to advertise for them. You advertise by posting ads just like the ad of mine you saw. They are advertising one person at a time through us.

Step 1 & 2: Go to http://wahmventures.dearnikki.com and enter your information. Then, start the trials for Starter and 60. You will have to have a credit or debit card to use for the trials so they can verify who you are. Also, no PO Boxes.

You will make $90 per person plus 5% on everyonr they sign up to level 2. It will take you ONLY 1 trial in Starter and about 6 trials in 60.

Step 3: This is where you will setup your own capture page just like mine where you can direct people.

It really is as SIMPLE as that! Even if they cancel their trial the next day the money is still yours. However, if they want to start making money they have to keep the trial offer for 80% of the time, but they can start making money same as you as soon as they are finished entering their info for the trial offers.

I knew there was a way to use the internet to make money, I just wasn’t sure how! This is NO RISK and such a small start up of about $10 depending on the trials you choose.

To get started just go to http://wahmventures.dearnikki.com/ to get started. My email is nikkimisfit@gmail.com.

I will send you emails to get you through the 3 Steps one at a time. So, after you have signed up and complete your one trial under Starter, I will send you an email for Step 2 and then Step 3.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)