Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello im new and trying to get to my happy size

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 357 Total Views
hello my names christina im 21 i have 2 girls Madison 4 and Ryleigh 6months im in a size 11 / 12 and want to get to a 5 or 7 im 5'4 and :( im not really fat but fat i hate my body and use to be a size zero i just had a miscarriage the 15th so im starting my deit and work out next week after my post op appointment from my D&C i hope to lose 5 dress sizes in 6 months if possible i would love so addvice on how to do so .... so please throw ur weight lose addvice at me thank u !
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Healthywahm
by Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Hi Christina,

5 dress sizes in 6 months is totally do-able!  I have a list of weight loss tips if you'd like...just message me and put "list of tips" in the subject line.

Have a great day!

Linda

CajunMom88
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I have something you might be interested in. Message me!

ambermario4ever
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Drink nothing but water cut out sweets. Eat smaller portions and use myfitnesspal to keep count of your calorie intake and output. No exersise lots.

elizabethnoelb
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

sign up for a 5k or mud run - this gives you a goal to work towards! Works for me!!

melek77
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:56 PM

You can do this!  Be persistent and patient, increase your water intake, cut out sugar, reduce sodium and cut out empty carbs replace them with complex carbs like oatmeal, sweet potato.  

Get some exercise in and be consistent.  I just lost 11 lbs in a month after years of yo-yo-ing with my weight so I am living proof that it can and will happen when you are taking the right steps.

Angelina

Tackettcl
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Water, eat healthy-lean mat and raw fruits and veggies. Cut out sugar. Don't drink your calories. Start out 20 minutes of exercise, 3 days a week. And I personally use products by a company called It Works. You can see more about them here: http://wrapsbycrystal.wordpress.com/. I started at 275 and I'm now at 205.

aurorabear
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I am more then happy to  help out with diet. I have meal plans written up or I can help you tweak what you have let me know. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)