Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meal and workout plans please...

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 315 Total Views

Hey all! I'm new to this group! I am in need of some meal plans and work out plans. I just need to lose about 10lbs, and it's in my stomach and thigh area!

Please help if you can, much appreciated!

by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Healthywahm
by Member on May. 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM

welcome to the group!  I have a list of weight loss/lifestyle tips if you'd like it.  Just message me and put "list of tips" in the subject line.  :)

elizabethnoelb
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM

This is my current work out regimen!

Monday Wednesday - 2 miles on the treadmill ( each time try to be your time from before)

Tuesday and Thursday - myself and 5 other girls go to a friends house and we do Jillian Michael videos with some wieghts. A group ALWAYS helps!

Saturday mornings I do a bootcamp! Its a training serious of weights.

I also signed up for 2 mud runs and 1 5k - Check out www. warriordash.com

this gives you something to strive for!!! As far as eating goes, lots of protiens, ALWAYS eat breakfast, and eat after work outs ( your metabolism is workign faster) Try to avoid carb loaded dinners. AND have a cheat day where you can eat what you want ( except fast food cuase its just nasty for you) My cheat day is Sunday - yesterday I had wings! Yum!

I hope that helps!

elizabethnoelb
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Start jogging or power walking at least 4 times a week ( 5 is excellent) Maybe get a group of girls together that are interested int eh same and have a night where they all come over and you work can do Jillian Michael videos - ( I do this two days a week  then jog the other 2 AND do a bootcamp once a week I added the bootcamp cause I'm training for the Warrior Dash) Eat lots of protien, for example: Breakfast you could have a wheat english muffin, SPRAY butter ( the only butter I use - you use less AND it has merely nothing in it but taste like butter) and egg whites! Lunch almost always a salad or those vegetables you can steam in a bag over brown rice. Dinners should be small and not carb loaded.  Always eat after you work out!.  Sometimes I will make a meal for my family on the days i work out and I'll just eat a apple, bananna and drink a protein shake! Good Luck!

elizabethnoelb
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:23 AM

LOL apparently I've replied before!!! Sorry about that! haha

Quoting elizabethnoelb:

Start jogging or power walking at least 4 times a week ( 5 is excellent) Maybe get a group of girls together that are interested int eh same and have a night where they all come over and you work can do Jillian Michael videos - ( I do this two days a week  then jog the other 2 AND do a bootcamp once a week I added the bootcamp cause I'm training for the Warrior Dash) Eat lots of protien, for example: Breakfast you could have a wheat english muffin, SPRAY butter ( the only butter I use - you use less AND it has merely nothing in it but taste like butter) and egg whites! Lunch almost always a salad or those vegetables you can steam in a bag over brown rice. Dinners should be small and not carb loaded.  Always eat after you work out!.  Sometimes I will make a meal for my family on the days i work out and I'll just eat a apple, bananna and drink a protein shake! Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)