Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting to know me better....My introduction

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

So, Some about me; why do you want to know all about me?? Okay Okay I am just playing I will tell You a lot more about me and hope that you too will tell me more about yourself.

My name is Sara I am 27 years old ( I am a Gemini born in June of 1985) I am a Mother, wife and daughter. I try to be a good friend and have been told I am good at it I am honest and straight forward (which sometimes offends people) I am working currently as a "Paid" volunteer I know sounds weird and it is kind of I am looking for either a part or full time Real job. . .I will tell you here up front I am like an open book and if you ever want to know anything to just feel free to ask I will answer anything. In this upcoming year I would like to stick to my guns and get and keep all my resolutions they are listed below.

my new yrs. resolutions

1. Lose 75-110 lbs. & begin to like myself and be comfortable in my own body

2. Eat more salad stop drinking so much soda & drink more water

3. Save money *($500)* to go on a summer weekend vacation

4. Get bartending license

5. Get out and hike and or walk trails when the weather is nice *(as a family)* and spend more quality time with friends and family

Some of the things I enjoy are friends

~~ Music and Movies

~~ Making any kind of beaded jewelry

~~ Being outdoors (swimming, hiking, biking, walking, going to the park)

~~ Cooking and Learning how to bake

~~ Learning to scrapbook (I love photography)

so tell me about yourself. I would love to get to know each and everyone of you, Do U have any resolutions and what are they??

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)