Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Set a goal and sign up for a 5k

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

Hello! I am new to this group. My name is Elizabeth and i'm from Ohio. I recently made a committment to get healthy! I have signed up for 2 mud runs ( Warrior Dash and Dirty Girls Mud Run). This way I have a set goal and have to work for it.  It seems to be helping.  Overall, I am just tired of being lazy and want more for myself. My body deserves it and so does the mind. :) My work out schedule goes like this:

Monday and Wednesday 2 miles on the treadmill at home.

Tuesday and Thursday I go to a friends house and we do Jillian MIchael videos with weights and cardio. Then we do pushups and various methods of crunches.  There is about 6 girls that go so that REALLY helps. 

Friday is an off day and then Saturday mornings i go to a bootcamp! I luckily have a friend who is trainer and she holds bootcamps at her house in her basement.  She only charges $3 dollars a class and it is weight training with some cardio incooperated.  There is about 10-15 people there at a time and again, group workouts REALLY help and keep you motivated. 

I wanted to share my story becuase I have felt tremendously inspired lately and want to spread it. My new saying is, Stop saying I wish and start saying I will!

What are some of your work out regimends?

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)