Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy To help!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

If anyone needs help with meal plans and workouts let me know! I am more then happy to help. 

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommietwobe
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:31 AM
I would live some help. I'm a mom to a 4,1.5 and 4 month old. I have the flab stomach right now and need to slim down. I know I need to make my eating habits better but you know three kids makes it hard so I'm trying to be healthy and active. I am starting my hip hop abs which is ok not a big fan but I can feel the burn. As for eating I don't know to count calories or what to do. I was considering taking some type of pills I see or something to aide curve my appetite just to help me. Please help.
aurorabear
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Do you have the meal plan for hip hop abs? I am not big on counting calories. It works for some, but it can be a daunting task if you are already frustrated with your body. What is your eating like now? Maybe we can do some kind of meal plan. 

Quoting mommietwobe: I would live some help. I'm a mom to a 4,1.5 and 4 month old. I have the flab stomach right now and need to slim down. I know I need to make my eating habits better but you know three kids makes it hard so I'm trying to be healthy and active. I am starting my hip hop abs which is ok not a big fan but I can feel the burn. As for eating I don't know to count calories or what to do. I was considering taking some type of pills I see or something to aide curve my appetite just to help me. Please help.

For Fitness Help and Motivation Add me on Facebook

www.facebook.com/Beca.Gingerich[video type="youtube" id="L1hpB2kziwI"]

jldelora
by New Member on May. 3, 2014 at 1:34 AM

hI  i would love some meal planing help. I'm 40 have 5 girls lots of flabby stomach. i don't think the flab will go away it stretched skin. Lots of time in morning i don't eat breakfast I'll drink coffee with flavored creamer. Lunch it either a sandwich and small bag chips or I'll get something like fast foods.Dinner either chicken or ground beef sides are bad of salad bag of veggies and either rice or mashed potatoes or baked.

Thanks, Lisa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)