Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey, Im new here!!! trying my hardest to loose weight

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Hi ladies, my name is rachel and I am almost 27yrs. old. I had my 4th baby 4 months ago, Before I got pregnant I weighed 156lbs. NOW I currently weigh 173.  When i went to have my baby I was 207lbs. I want to get back down to 156 if not lower, about 145. I m 5'7. I have been struggling bad,

Currently I am do ilipo to loose some fat (ilipo is nonsurgery lipo, done with lasers, if you still aren't sure what i am talking about go to ilipoofrockford.com) I am on session 6 and I can see a difference but the weight is still there.

I am also doing the julian michaels 30 day shred and I am on a slim-fast diet and it still isnt working. I dont know what else to do.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Healthywahm
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Welcome!

I have a list of weight loss/lifestyle tips if you'd like it...just message me and put "list of tips" in the subject line

I cna also tell you what has helped me. ( a little long for here  :)

aurorabear
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I am not a fan of slim fast! There is better meal replacements out there. How is your diet? Give me a run down of what you eat and I will help you tweak it. 

raehalstead
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I stopped the slim fast stuff. I now do soy protein shake in the morning , veggies for snacking through out the day. I eat a lot of steammed cabbage. For lunch I eat a atkins meal bar and for dinner I eat a normal meal keeping it under 600 calories. Mostly chicken and cooked veggies. I have been walking 4 miles a few times a week for the past 2 weeks and weight has started coming off. I live in illinois and I am waiting for it to warm up more so that I can walk everyday. I take my 51/2 month with me and its just been too cold.

Quoting aurorabear:

I am not a fan of slim fah st! There is better meal replacements out there. How is your diet? Give me a run down of what you eat and I will help you tweak it. 

lmcaninch
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I have an all natural system of supplements that might help I have had great success with them if you would like more info on them let me know.

mom0507
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I would like to introduce you to my weight loss experience. I lost 20lbs in 2 months. No dieting, exercise, meal replacements, etc.. My friend who posted her weight loss story made me interested, She is curently 9months in and 80lbs lighter. Plexus is the most natural way to get rid of fat --not muscle--without any dieting, etc. This product is Diabetic safe. No artifical stimulants, etc. Helps curve your appetite, boots your metabolism, gives you that energy you are so desiring. Also helps with blood pressure, cholesterol, and other health issues. We also have items for protein shakes, nerve/pain relief, extra energy boots (get rid of those 5hour energy and red bull This is ALL NATURAL) www.plexusslim.com/hayesa (#107230) if you would like more info feel free to message me, browse my page, like my facebook page, etc. www.facebook.com/slimwithamanda 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We have 3 & 7 Day trial packs for you as well. I would love to help you in your journey.

coachkay
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Oh my goodness do I know how you feel!! I was in your shoes once as well! I have four boys and after I had my fourth I was 182 and I am 5'6. I have lost a total of 50+ pounds by changing what I eat and doing programs though BeachBody. I *LOVE* the help I have recieved from my TBB Coach (who is also my best friend). You may have hit a plateau in your weight loss and you'll need to change up your exercise to get over your "snag" If you keep your body guessing and changing it up, it makes it harder to hit a plateau. I have a fitness Facebook page that you like and check out at your leisure. The link is https://Facebook.com/coachkayjansma  A saying that I love is "Never throw in the towel, use it to wipe the sweat of your face, and keep going" I know that when you do so much and the weight just stops coming off, it can be discouraging. But keep moving forward and always remember your WHY. You can do this!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)