Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going out of my mind!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 66 Total Views

Hi my name is Johana and I am a mom of two little girls. One is 5 and the other almost 2. I just want to take this time and just vent....... I am feeling soo down about myself that i can barely stand myself. I can honestly say that I hate my body!!!!! and I hate feeling this way and the worst thing is that i don't know where to start to start feeling better about my self. I am at the heaviest that i have ever been in my life!! I seriously think that I am going crazy my weight is all i think about and every time I eat I go through some serious guilt. I think I need some guidance or at least some suggestions on what to do. Sorry for venting and maybe bringing some of you down but I just needed to vent.

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nikkilm_17
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Im sorry to hear you feel this way. But Johana I can relate, I have been here more than once. I have a little boy who is 3 and I gained 50lbs with him. I finally one day just said you know what Im done feeling this way about myself and going to do something about it. I didn't have time to go to the gym so I got a program I could do from my living room..and it was hard but I kept pushing play everyday and every day it got a little easier. I lost all 50lbs with that program. I find for me doing a workout in my own home is the easiest. Just need to remember you can do it and faith in yourself :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)