Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:15 PM
  • 300 Replies
  • 3861 Total Views
Tell us your name, where you're from, what you want to lose (if you want), what you've tried that has & hasn't worked for you.

Trying to lose weight?  Already lost weight?
Come join Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meg17
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:17 PM
hey my name is megan, im 17 i weigh 150lbs i need to be 120lbs. i tried the special k diet didnt work. so any help would be great
darcyh5
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:18 PM
Hi, Im Darcy, from N Dakota, and I need to lose about 50lbs.
mommyjune12
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:20 PM
MY NAME IS AMANDA, IM FROM TEXAS... I WANT TO LOSE ABOUT 70 LBS... I HAVE LOST THE BABY FAT NOW I NEED TO GET RID OF THE BELLY... PLUS ALL MY WEIGHT I HAD BEFORE BABY...
rosepeddle4
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:21 PM
Hi my name is Joni 27 mom of 2 girls.I've gone from 257 to 214 with 64 left to lose and I need help with the rest..What's your secert pill?lol

Proudmumof2
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:21 PM
Name: Christina
Weight: 200lbs
Goal: 130lbs
Problem: I lead a relatively sedentary lifestyle. I drink Pepsi like it's water (I get physically ill if I don't have it). We are short on money right now so I don't get to buy the foods I would like to buy. I rarely eat unless it's junk. I have no willpower and need LOTS of motivation and support.

BabyNamey.com Name BadgeBabyNamey.com Name Badge

mommytokristin
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Hi, my name is Jennifer... I am 26, have been married 8 years and have a beautiful daughter, Kristin Nicole. She is growing way too fast....... she will be 7 next month *sobs*  I am trying to reach my goal by the end of the year. I started off the year at 175 and this morning I was 147.. would LOVE to be 115 and able to wear my 5's again... oh, and I want to be healthier too... I have lost almost half the weight I need to to be at my goal.. think the last 30 pounds will be alot harder to lose than the first 30.
proudmommyofak
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:35 PM

Hi, the name is Jennifer and I lost all my baby weight ( Keelan is 3 months) but I still want to lose and mainly tone up. Im 150 and want to weigh at least 130. I am breastfeeding and that helps tremendously but I want to maintain. Ive tried everything-now Im just tryin the "I Can Make You Thin"method. Its a show on TLC-can't think of the guys name. But yeah it does work-I just have to keep up with it. Basically the key points are 1.) Eat sensibly. 2.) Stop when you are full. 3.)and can't remember the last one. But eating slowly and chewing and really tastin your food works really well and he also teaches this method to get rid of cravings. It also really works. Its hard to explain but if you message me I can better explain if you care to know. Well good luck to all of you and don't give up.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
 Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
babynumber1
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 12:51 PM
My name is Chandra...I weighed 181 when I delivered I currently weigh 143 my goal weight is 140 UGH those stupid 3 pounds!!! 

Proud mommy to a breast-fed, co-sleeping, pampers wearing, binki sucking, spoiled rotten, anti-CIO, vaccinated, italian tempered little princess with big brown eyes!!!

thisgirl.gif so theres this girl, she kinda stole my heart, she calls me mommy image by jq01

babiemama_x
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 1:08 PM
My name is Stacy, I'm 19 and I'm from Wisconsin. I weighed 170 after I delivered my son about 3 weeks ago. I now weigh about 150, but I would looooove to get back down to 115-120.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker 
RendevouzDreams
by on Jun. 26, 2008 at 1:13 PM
Hi, I'm ~Nadda~ and am 50-Empty Nester-I live in Inwood WV-I have been under tons of stress-Starting in Jan I started to focus on me-I was 231 and am now 220-And I'm stuck-I have done slimfast and it worked great before-Now not doing so good-HELPPPPPPPP
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN