Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have some questions about my toddler

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:25 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 117 Total Views
My lo will be 2 on the 28 th of august and recently I've noticed he is peeing a lot. More days than others,its the main reason We started potty training last month.He is potty trained now and doing fantastic:)

I made a post in another group and some moms mentioned the peeing could be a sign of diabetes. Is there anything else I would notice if he was diabetic?
He has been a tough little fighter since birth. At less than a month old he was admitted to the hospital for meningitis and We also found out his exceasive crying and bloody stools he got white there was from a milk protein allergy. He jas had a few other bumps in the road but is doing good now on lactose free milk.
If you have any advice or comments please let me know. I plan on calling his pediatrician today if the crazy amount of peeing don't slow down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aschwarz06
by Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Extreame thirst is huge also more hunger. Or weight loss. Fatigue. There are many things that could be going on. Call the ped and they will probably do a fasting blood sugar and an A1C test on him to rule out diabetes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fmama2
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks.

Quoting aschwarz06:

Extreame thirst is huge also more hunger. Or weight loss. Fatigue. There are many things that could be going on. Call the ped and they will probably do a fasting blood sugar and an A1C test on him to rule out diabetes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)