I thought it would be fun to take some time and focus on eachother by posting 7 random facts about ourselves in order for us to learn more about us momma's and not the kids.
Here are mine:
1) One of the first words that I could say as a baby was "olive" (they are my fav food!)
2) I am petrified of thunderstorms because when my oldest was an infant a tornado went through our backyard and destroyed everything. Luckily, it didn't hit the house because we were sleeping and had no idea.
3) I just graduated with a bachelor's degree in accounting last year at the ripe age of 34! It's never too late - I'm planning on continuing.
4) My husband and I dated for a short period in HS, but it was not a memorable time for either of us because we can't even remember how many dates we went on. We ran into one another 10 years later and within a short few minutes of talking I knew we would be married - and we were 8 months later.
5) I suffer from wanderlust and never go anywhere. When I am watching the travel channel I tell everyone in the room to quiet down because I "am on vacation" to where ever it is they are featuring on that program.
6) I spent 12 years waiting tables for a living and now suffer from carpal tunnel (is that spelled right?)
7) My mind is never in idle. I am always twelve steps ahead - which is usually not a good thing because then I forget the step I'm currently on.
Care to share yourself with us?