Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE on my Ivan!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

He's been gone almost 2 months... but a neighbor thinks he's been visiting her!  I've shown her pictures and she's quite certain its him!  She's earning his trust in hopes that he'll eventually let her pick him up and bring him home!!!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
proudmamiof4
by Group Owner on Sep. 11, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Yay!! this is fatastic news! I will continue to keep your Ivan in my thoughts and prayers...I sure hope he returns home  happy and healthy :)

Photobucket
1organicmom
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM

And the wait goes on...... and on and on...... we have done everything we can... now it's a waiting game for him to take the bait .....

twitter.com/kimboyers Join me in my modern day homemaking while finding a balance between the simple life and living in a disposable world!
1organicmom
by on Oct. 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Almost 4 months now since he went missing..... I know about where he hangs out, my neighbor has a trap set out, but my guy is smart I guess..... it's getting cold out and rainy a lot lately.... it's killing me to know that he's around here and I just can't get him-- he must be spooked by humans now..... so frustrating....

twitter.com/kimboyers Join me in my modern day homemaking while finding a balance between the simple life and living in a disposable world!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)