Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet Tanner.... (funny story/told by a mom)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:41 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 282 Total Views
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cricket_1176
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:59 AM

OMG...I am laughing my butt off right now.  Thanks for sharing Leslie!!  I do have a question for you......How in the world did you find that blog??? LOL  I'm sure you didn't google "poop eating Barbie dog" LOL

Ok, now I have to try and see what comes up. LMAO!!  Holy Cow...look what I found!!!

cricket1176 - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
MissInnocent
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:28 PM

ROFL~  leave it to you to wonder that!   Actually I googled Save Money on Dog Food, ... no!  ha ha!  I'm kidding, .... 

I was looking for cute artwork for our calendar. and you have to be careful what you type in... just typing in girl pics, well you can imagine....  So long story short... I ened up going more specific, like Girl w/ puppy... or something like that.  I came across a few funny things.... when looking for artwork and photos to make the calendar.   But that was a must share!

MissInnocent
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM

OMG!  That video you found!  I think that's even funnier than the story!  LOL~!  A whole new take on it... Brooke and I watched it 3 times! Laughing our butts off too.  I have tears running down my face,... even still...  If you could of seen us!!

I can't stop laughing~  I have got to get out of this Cafe!!!
Ok, I think my abs just got a great workout btw!!

Poor Tanner!!! LOL!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)