Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Chatter! Join In!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Hi Ladies!

I thought it would be nice to have a fresh start on the chatterbox each week,
What is nice, is our "old chatter conversations" will be in a dated post. And the post will remain unlocked in case there is something left unanswered, etc..

I did ask, what you thought of this idea, but I think it got lost in the shuffle, which is easy to do when you get over a few pages of conversation.

So, lets begin a new week! 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissInnocent
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:46 AM

We have many new wonderful moms in our group.  I'm quite new myself!  And I wanted to carry over the names previously posted, as well as add a few more...

Lindzrocks98                   AussieMumof4
1DisneyFanMom                BabysFirstBling
Cricket1176                      DanaAndCasey
FamilyTyme                      HelloKitty2718
PassionForFire                  RedSoxMomof4
SmallTownGirly                SunStar1MW
tlstaz6543                       Wyndi

and we have also happy to have 2 more moms join us this week~

TNmom2Sweeties    &    SweetPea292

Thanks for joining ladies!

MissInnocent
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Hi Pam(1DisneyFanMom)-  I am not sure if you saw, I did comment to ya on your beautiful girl Scarlet, being so tall.  You will find the reply in the chatterbox ending on Jan.25th.   I put a pic there too, showing you how tall my hubby is.
I have tall kids too!
You know, I think it's so wonderful you travel w/ Scarlet.  That's got to be so educational for her!  And fun of course!

MissInnocent
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:02 AM

I see three more beauties have been added to our group photo album!

Thank you ladies for sharing!

RedSoxMomof4..... Ashleigh looks so cute! Such a cute age!
tlstaz.......................Kelley, is stunning!  17 in March wow! 
Sunstar1mw............LOL- diaper on the head and shirt that says "i didn't do it"
                           Delaney looks like a cutie pie that really keeps ya busy!

DanaAndCasey
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to welcome the new moms as well.

I am sorry I haven't been very active the last couple of days. We are in the middle of moving AND Casey got sick. Days are long and nights are too short.

I hope I will more time to post within the next days.

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1disneyfanmom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Quoting MissInnocent:

Hi Pam(1DisneyFanMom)-  I am not sure if you saw, I did comment to ya on your beautiful girl Scarlet, being so tall.  You will find the reply in the chatterbox ending on Jan.25th.   I put a pic there too, showing you how tall my hubby is.
I have tall kids too!
You know, I think it's so wonderful you travel w/ Scarlet.  That's got to be so educational for her!  And fun of course!

Yes we love to travel I want her to know there is more out there than Alabama she has a whole world to explore we love Yellowstone it is one of our faves we didn't quite make last year we were in Jackson Hole, WY and were spending the night and the next day we were going to get up early and go on to Yellowstone but my Dad suffered a stroke that night and we stayed 3 days in Jackson Hole and then came home I hope one day when she gets older her and I can go back and finish the rest of the trip unfortunately my Dad will not be able to physical and emotionally the stroke damaged him. Well got to go for now.

MissInnocent
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 6:18 PM

PAM: (1 DisneyFanMom)Aw, I'm sorry about your dad's stroke and him not being able to join you should you finish the trip one day.  That's tough.  One of good, very young friends, had a stroke not long ago, and though she is doing wonderful, (I'm so glad), she has had to endure therpy and also relearning some things.  I saw you left me a compliment in the Group Photo Album!  Thank you!!  Scarlett is a beauty as well, and I love the picture you posted of her!

-----------

LR4VR
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi!  It has been a crazy week and I wasn't able to get on CM as often. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Welcome to the new members!!!

welcomehave a nice weekend 

PSYCHIC READINGS AT:

Angel Readings by Lisa 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)