Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at home/shop at home, make money either way!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 111 Total Views

Millions of satisfied Avon Customers can tell you what most distinguishes us from our competitors - the personal relationship and friendly service of an Avon Representative.

With an Avon Representative at your side, you can explore a full range of products from our brochures or from the comfort of your home on our new websites. Best of all you get no-hassle delivery and the great, personalized service that has made Avon a household name across the world.

Hi, my name is Lissette and I am an Avon Rep for over a year now. I love our products and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great new look at affordable prices. Please come shop my site and I guarantee you won't regret it.

FREE shipping is available! So come shop with me today!

www.youravon.com/lrodriguez

I've also found another easy way to earn some extra income.

BigCrumbs.com gives us cash back when we shop online at places like Best Buy, Target, Gap, Old Navy, Overstock.com and a lot more.

Even better, when we tell people about it and they sign up, we get paid every time they shop.

It's based on a sound business model and it's FREE. Just follow the link below to check it out.

Please sign my GB, leave a cupcake or flower and read my journals! And come join my MOM group! WAHM, SAHM or any mom is welcome!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/85671

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)