Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't work is being a sahm not work

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

Ok so my husband bitches about our finances almost everyday lol and He keeps telling me  well you don't work thats when he ticked me off since when is chasing around 2 kids not work who would take care of our kids if I didn't it's work and yall know what I'm talking about haha well I have decided that I will teach him a lesson and let him take care of the kids for a night by himself which he has never done haha. I think he will appreciate me and what I do everyday alot more if he does this I told his mom too so she can't help him lol.

by on Feb. 6, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
chickauhtree
by on Feb. 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Yes that will teach him.  He will start to appreciate you.  It is  so crazy how the moms have to do everything for the kids and get no help at all or just a little out of the other half.

Cindy_T
by Member on Apr. 13, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Well I am not a stay at home mom.  Would be nice if I could be, but not feasable for us.   I am very fortunate to be able to say that I do not know what it is like not to have a spouse that helps out.  We have our son, and I also have 2 step children.   He has never shirked any of the responsibility weather it be changing a diaper, or fixing a bottle when they were babies. Still now he will run the baths, help with baths if needed, put away their laundry (and wash) then is VERY involved with outdoor activites and scouting.  I realize I am fortunate and am thankful for that.  Hope it improves for you.

hrtsmakefamilys
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2010 at 9:06 AM

I work from home.  My husband is exactly the same as yours when it comes to finances.  Which ticks me off as well.  2 kids are a lot of work.  But he does help out and give me breaks now and then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)