Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hellllllooooo......any body home!!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 566 Total Views

Just wondering if ne one still posted in this group! Or if ne one was still around!  lol

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy_T
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Still around, just stopped talking on here,,, seemed like most were using it for a place to sale stuff.  that didn't interest me in the least.

JacksMom1221
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Yay I just joined!!! I'm from Louisville. Anyone else?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I'm from Morgan County.  :)

Quoting JacksMom1221:

JacksMom1221
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Hmm...not sure where that is? I've driven through ky lots but mostly just down I65 and dont recall passing through there.

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM

it's far east.  I'm east and kinda south of I 64.  Did you see on the news about the March 2nd tornadoe tearing apart West Lliberty?  That's in Morgan County.

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Hmm...not sure where that is? I've driven through ky lots but mostly just down I65 and dont recall passing through there.

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

Quoting JacksMom1221:

JacksMom1221
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Oh my gosh. Yeah girl, I saw the pics from there. How freakin scary. I was so worried for everyone involved. Did u get much damage?

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

it's far east.  I'm east and kinda south of I 64.  Did you see on the news about the March 2nd tornadoe tearing apart West Lliberty?  That's in Morgan County.

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM

No, thank God.  West Liberty is my town, but I actually live in Moon, it's just outside of West Liberty.  That same tornado took out half of moon!  We had shingle damage, flipped our camper, put the girls swing in a tree, threw my lounge swing into the neighbors back yard, and tipped our propane tank.  Once you round the curve just past our house, almost everything is gone.  :(  The Lord Blessed us that day!  We were actually at my moms.  We watched it come past her house.  It was the scariest thing I have ever seen.  My baby girl was on my hip, as soon as I seen it coming, I ran for the bathroom, so I didn't get to see all of it.

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Oh my gosh. Yeah girl, I saw the pics from there. How freakin scary. I was so worried for everyone involved. Did u get much damage?

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Mommie_2_Boys
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Im here :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Well hello!!!!

Quoting Mommie_2_Boys:

Im here :-)

kquad
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I watch the group, but I'm so buy don't have a lot of time to post.  I'm in Bowling Green

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)