Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Louisville Mommas!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM
  • 22 Replies
  • 676 Total Views
Hey gals! I'm in Louisville and was just wondering if any of u Louisville ladies have young ones and would like to set up a playdate? My ds is 18 months and none of my friends have babes this age. Plus, its always fun to meet new people, right?! So if anyone is interested in meeting at like say Incredible Dave's or Gattiland or Chuck E Cheese or a park or whatever! It would be fun, ya think?! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JacksMom1221
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:29 PM
No one? Anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bboysmommy11
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM
I would LOVE to once we move to Louisville!! I won't know anyone other than DH. I have a DS6 and DD2
MajorsMom8215
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I'd love to! Park would be good for me... too many kids to pay for Chuck E Cheese or the like lol

MajorsMom8215
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM

oh and my boys are a little older of course (6,2 and each almost a yr older) but they're used to playing with younger kids... they have an 8mo old bro

JacksMom1221
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 1:03 PM
When will u be moving here? Where ya coming from? I think you'll like it!

Quoting Bboysmommy11:

I would LOVE to once we move to Louisville!! I won't know anyone other than DH. I have a DS6 and DD2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bboysmommy11
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM
We should be out there by the end of October. We are moving from Arizona due to my DH work. I'm pretty excited!!! We went and visited back in June and it was beautiful

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Quoting Bboysmommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JacksMom1221
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:50 PM
What area are yall moving to? What does your dh do?
Quoting Bboysmommy11:

We should be out there by the end of October. We are moving from Arizona due to my DH work. I'm pretty excited!!! We went and visited back in June and it was beautiful

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Quoting Bboysmommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bboysmommy11
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Umm...I believe it's the rolling hills area?!? Lol not too familiar with Louisville yet. We officially got our move date on Tuesday and we won't be out there til mid December. I'm glad to at least have Thanksgiving here at home before leaving. My husband works for Discount Tire (not the same as Tire Discounters) they will be opening their first store in Kentucky in January

Quoting JacksMom1221:

What area are yall moving to? What does your dh do?
Quoting Bboysmommy11:

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Quoting Bboysmommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)