Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Louisville Mommas!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey gals! I'm in Louisville and was just wondering if any of u Louisville ladies have young ones and would like to set up a playdate? My ds is 18 months and none of my friends have babes this age. Plus, its always fun to meet new people, right?! So if anyone is interested in meeting at like say Incredible Dave's or Gattiland or Chuck E Cheese or a park or whatever! It would be fun, ya think?! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (21-22):
JacksMom1221
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Wow, that sounds awesome! I've been wanting to get my ds out and socialize with other kids but I'm.too afraid to leave him with anyone, lol. I'd love to hear more about play dates!

Quoting anotherguatmom:

I'm open to play dates.  Also I'm co-president of Louisville East Mom's club.  We meet weekly for playgroups, outings, along with Mom's Nights out and do some community service.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mckelvey1225
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Hi there! I moved to Louisville almost a year ago. I may not be much help with having a child around yours, but I am currently pregnant with my my 1st (little girl) I dont have many friends around here and  no mommy friends. I would love to meet some of you lovely ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)