Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Illinois to Kentucky

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 345 Total Views

Hello Kentucky Moms :-) i'm deeply considering moving to Paducah, KY. from Glen Carbon IL. and i'm wondering about the schools and a good Pediatricians... any advice?

by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MajorsMom8215
by Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there!

We just moved to KY from Kansas. I'm not even sure where Paducah is but I'm glad we came to this state... it's beautiful here! The schools have been good so far (though I'm not crazy about how they work here in Louisville) and I think it's going to be the place where I want to stay .... I'm for it!

Bboysmommy11
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm no help but wanted to say hi! I will be moving to Louisville in a few months and can't wait!
kquad
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM

We moved here from Illinois 8 years ago... but moved to Bowling Green

RDS3zmomma
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Are you happier after leaving illinois i really cant wait i'm from edwardsville IL and it just smoothering here and i feel my fiance and i will just do better if we get out of this state we can't find jobs to save our lives

RDS3zmomma
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

and its only 3 hours away from my mom lol

newkindofmom
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I live in Paducah, and I love it here! I grew up here and my children attend Paducah City Schools. I have no problems with them. I my self also attended the same school system, and loved it. The surrounding school systems are also great. The pediatricians here are very good and there are a very wide selection of doctors. I hope you choose to move to Paducah.

JacksMom1221
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I live in Louisville so I'm not much help as far as schools and pedis but it is a beautiful state! I think you'd like it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonfly1985
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Well I live about 20 miles from Paducah and have no complaints about the schools I really enjoy P-Town...Good luck...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)