Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ob/gym in louisville

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 322 Total Views

Hi. I am new to louisville and need to find an ob/gym in the louisville area.. My health insurence is passport and it says their is a bounch of offices in the dutchman LN area near the hospital but its hard to find a good Dr. if anyone has a Dr. or knows of a good Dr. that would be great hope someone can help thanks

by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amymarsh1991
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Dr james graham
mizzmommyhunter
by New Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

oh yeah my doc is the best! best in louisville according to any and EVERY review ive researched! and all my friends who have went to him said he was EXCELLENT! i had this same concern with my first pregnancy and ended up losing my baby and he promised me that day he would help me deliver a healthy baby if i were pregnant again and decided to come back to him. Now im 4 months today and he rememebered his promise and that was about a year ago! his name is Dr. Marcello Pietrantoni! his office is at Kentuckiana Perinatology. he accepts passport (thats what i have) and the staff is amazing and sooo sweet. the address to his office is 210 east gray street suite 602 and phone number is 502-582-6900! i hope you have a healthy pegnancy and hope i gave you the best option a mom could ask for! go see him. i garuntee you wont be dissapointed. :P

KFOS
by New Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I go to dr. Tina Simpson she delivered my last baby & will be doing this one as well. She is with Advocates for Women's Health it's a beautiful office and the staff are always nice & they do take passport.
anotherguatmom
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I use Dr. Nett at Advocates for Women's Health.  She was awesome.  I've never heard a bad word about any of the doctors in the practice.

mckelvey1225
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I go to  Associates in Obestrics and OBGYN Nortons Womens Care. I have not had a bad experience so far. Love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)