Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to KY

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

Hello, 

We just moved to Lexington this week from Ohio.

I am hoping to get an evening job, so my 2 yo son and I might be looking to get together for some meetups and/ or playdates.

I hope to meet some of you soon.

Marisa

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Clei420
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Hi Marisa! Welcome to Lexington, KY. I would apply at Macy's in Fayette Mall they have positions where you can make your own schedule
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNitz
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Thanks Clei420!   I worked retail one year from October to Christmas, and I won't do it again.  I of course don't know how people are here in Lexington, but in Ohio, they were RUDE!

I'm looking more towards waitressing or something else.  I even applied at UPS for and evening package handler position.

One more question... what parks or playgrounds are around that I could take my son to during the day, that won't interrupt any classes?

Thanks

Clei420
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:58 AM
You can take him to Jacobson Park on Richmond Road. Is really nice in the fall...well I think it is...lol. That's the only park I go to. Not a lot to do around here.

Quoting MNitz:

Thanks Clei420!   I worked retail one year from October to Christmas, and I won't do it again.  I of course don't know how people are here in Lexington, but in Ohio, they were RUDE!

I'm looking more towards waitressing or something else.  I even applied at UPS for and evening package handler position.

One more question... what parks or playgrounds are around that I could take my son to during the day, that won't interrupt any classes?

Thanks

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)