Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please My Dad really needs Help to find is Cat! lost in Florence Kentucky.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 173 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I am going to post what my dad has written in hopes that some of you moms can help out with this.  please keep this bumped for me or send me a message if you have any info. and one thing he did not say was that Maggie has a odd Meow it sounds like she has a frog in her throat.

I am using a friends computer and will be offline for several hours - if you think this message belongs in another subreddit, please repost it and linkback here or pm me so I now where to look

I am a truck driver, my truck was stolen Friday night from the Meijers in Florence Kentucky (Houston Rd area)- my cat Maggie was inside - she has been missing since and I am presuming the worst - I am also dead inside from the worry

Maggie is a brownish longhair - she is 13 years old - she is a big kitty, who loves everyone, she would jump into my lap at guardhouses to meow a the guards and maybe get someone new to pet her - she has been my constant companion since my divorce 4 years ago, I would never have made it without her there with me - we raised here from a kitten, she has been with me since she was 6 weeks old

http://imgur.com/7KxJo

http://imgur.com/bJrNn

My truck is a red freightliner 2011 model

Truck #11613 US Xpress on the doors

trailer 400199

trailer will be white with US Xpress written on the sides and back

I have lost everything I own - right now the clothes I am wearing all all I have - my material loss is difficult however it can all be replaced - Maggie is irreplaceable

EDIT - this happened about 8pm local time

I am begging if anyone can help me - please do --- I am sick with grief - stolen trucks are seldom recovered - my only wish is to find Maggie

as I said repost this anywhere you think it will help -- I m sure my employer has a reward for the truck

I will be back online in a few hours - thank you for reading this, I have so many wonderful memories of Maggie, I am hoping this is not the end of them

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HaileyInezMom
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:54 PM

BUMP!

HaileyInezMom
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:51 PM

BUMP!

ilovemy_soldier
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Bump. Sorry to hear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)