Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's where are you from? What do you do for a living? Share with other mom's

Posted by on May. 6, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 54 Replies
  • 2093 Total Views

Poll

Question: Where are you from?

Options:

Florence

Burlington

Hebron

Ft. Thomas

Covington

Ft. Mitchel

Warsaw

Ludlow

OTHER

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 52

View Results

Hi everyone, my name is Shannon and I wanted to say hello! Also I wanted to know where everyone is from and what you do for a living. Times are hard for everyone so lets share a little about our lives and what we do and see if anyone is looking for your company.

My Diaper Cake Store
http://www.mydiapercakestore.com
Description: Unique diaper cakes made for mom's to be. A wonderful way of giving diaper's and baby products/toys to expecting mom's. Come check out our sales

Florence, KY AVON MOM
http://www.youravon.com/sgemmer
Description: Avon and moark products. Shipping is only 3.00
Largest online Adult STORE GREAT PRICES
http://www.sextoysex.com/index.php?a=shanny0069
Description: Looking for adult items without breaking the bank? Then come check out my little store. Where prices are rock bottom. Also you can start your own store just like me for FREE. Yep that is right I didn't have to pay anything to bring in the profit from this company.

My Diaepr Cake Store! www.mydiapercakestore.com Use This Code For A Great Discount DIAPERCAKES2009

Don't forget to ENTER OUR CONTEST FOR A FREE 10.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE Enter by Feb 27th 2009

by on May. 6, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seba
by Group Admin on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM

i am from bowling green and now live in scottsville, i have beena SAHM for 4 years.

chickauhtree
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:58 PM

I am a stay at home mom.  I am trying to a work from home job.  I am married and we have a ten month old baby girl.  I live in Louisville, KY

kquad
by Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM

I'm in Bowling Green, Not exactly a SAHM, but I'm a working computer geek - so I have a little freedom....

Kristopher and Konnor

kirstensmommie
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I'm a stay-at-home mom and I live in Shepherdsville

carrielenc
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2010 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a Stay at Home Mom and I live in Austin its about 20 miles from Glasgow

lilmammamcmanus
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM

I'm a SAHM and I am from Bowling Green. When I move back I'll eithe rbe living in Bowling Green or Scotsville.

Cindy_T
by Member on Feb. 3, 2010 at 9:06 AM

From Glasgow , but been living in Bowling Green since 2001.  I am not a SAHM, I am an RN,   I am a volunteer leader in my sons Cub scout pack,  and also with sports. He loves baseball, so its about time for that now as well.

4wildcatfans
by on Feb. 6, 2010 at 11:17 AM

I'm in salyersville and I am a sahm I used to be an Lpn might go back someday.

tabbie926
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2010 at 12:56 AM

i am from Muhlenberg county and am currently Living in Bowling green,  I have two boys Tyler whos almost 2 and Deacon who is 4 months. im currently unemployed and looking for work i really should have gone to college :(

seba
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Quoting tabbie926:

i am from Muhlenberg county and am currently Living in Bowling green,  I have two boys Tyler whos almost 2 and Deacon who is 4 months. im currently unemployed and looking for work i really should have gone to college :(

i am waiting for my oldest to start school in august, i wish i would have went to college. i was born and raised in bowling green.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)