Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HORRAY For Judgement Day !

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 286 Total Views
GOD IS THE JUDGE AND THE DEVIL IS THE PROSECUTOR AKA (PERSECUTOR)
IF THE PERSECUTOR CANT GET YOU TO CONVICT YOURSELF THEN MAYBE HE CAN GET YOU TO SETTLE FOR A LESSER DEAL.
PROBATION PERIOD WITH GOD, (PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED), PAY A FINE ( DO PENNANTS)
MAYBE EVEN SOME COMMUNITY SERVICE (GOOD WORKS) TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR CRIMES (SIN).

YOUR LAWYER (JESUS) IS REMINDING YOU AGAIN THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU !
IT'S ALL BEEN COVERED UP ( BY HIS BLOOD )
SO STOP REMINDING YOURSELF AND THE JUDGE OF WHAT HE "REMEMBERS NO MORE."

WITH JESUS AS OUR LAWYER, IN THE COURT OF HEAVEN, WE WILL FOREVER BE FOUND NOT GUILTY !
I LOVE BEING FREE
CANT WAIT FOR JUDGEMENT DAY :D

LADIES PLEASE WHY YOU THINK SO MANY BELIEVERS HANG ON TO SO MUCH OLD STUFF ?
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Angebor
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 7:07 PM

There is a fine but powerful distinction between sorrow and guilt.  Repentance requires Godly sorrow, a desire to be purged from evil and absolved from guilt.  On the other hand, guilt is consciousness that one has broken a law or failed to meet a standard.

If I'm honest about myself, sometimes I arrive at guilt quickly but am slow to get to repentance.  I forget that just being conscious of my wrongness is not enough.  Even as a longtime Believer, God requires repentance of me when I fail Him.

It is hard for me to let go of guilt when I hesitate to go through the process of repentance wherein God's spirit liberates me from that guilt.

"Whom the son makes free..."

Angela

Married?  Join Angela at the Wife Spice group!

We don't just make love! We make love better!

mollymc
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

I believe that once our sin is confessed, we are free.  If we don't believe we are forgiven, it is as if Jesus didn't do enough.  Also, if we feel guilt, it is because Satan wants that foothold of doubt and we need to give the guilt over to Jesus.

Molly

mrsd4366
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Amen!!! That is so true and I needed to hear it just now. I love God's timing :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)