Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:34 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 210 Total Views
Hi my name is Stella and I am with a team called WorkAtHomeUnited. We are partnered with a wellness company because they agree with our morals and values. They have been in business for 22 years and have an impeccable record with the BBB. This company helps others reach financial and physical wellness. There is no selling, stocking, or delivering of products. It is simply a referral business and you help set up people's account. There is no need to know people for your business to be successful because WorkAtHomeUnited will give you all of the tools you need to succeed including a mentor to be by your side the whole time, as well as a ton of support from a whole Team, Free Step by Step Training, and a Free Website. There is a one time membership fee of $29 but through July 31st it is only $14.50. That plus all of the products are 100% guaranteed or your money back. There is absolutely no risk with this business plus you get to help others. If this sounds like something  you’re interested in, check out my website and click on the 'get more info' and I will get back to you so we can get all of your questions answered and you can learn more about the wellness company we are partnered with and make an educated decision. Have a great day! http://www.workathomeunited.com/groovypansymommy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)