Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you think of tonights episode (Crime Doesn't Pay-March 8 09)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

I'm glad Edie is finally digging into Dave's past!   Wasn't it sickening how Lynette and Tom ended up competing for that job?!   At first I didn't blame Lynette, because Tom was acting as if he didn't want it.   He didn't spark any interest until he noticed Lynette's interest.   I don't know what to think about Katheryn taking Susan's painting off the mantle, but the whole mess is her fault if you think about it--friends shouldn't pick up each other's leftovers anyway ( reference to her dating Mike).   Ok, Orson's thievery is getting out of hand now!   It seems to me that his kleptoism happens when someone pisses him off-I'm sure his motive will be revealed in the future.  And the ULTIMATE Shocker:  What would posess that idiot to confess to his wife about adultery when she has a knife in her hand?!   And to add insult to injury-she's preggers.   Her hormones are already off-balance! I'm glad Gaby stopped covering for him though, however, I had no idea a killing would be the result.   What I can't figure out though, is this: What does he want with that trashy hairdresser, when he has a DIAMOND at home with him?  Typical man: He has a diamond at home, but yet he is out shoping for rhinestones.   Waaaiiiiiit a minute! In our last conversation, didn't you tell me you saw someone with a knife in there back during the previews??   Well now we see it wasn't Mike or Dave.

Cassandra D. Lane
Avon Beauty Advisor
1(313)978-2701
http://www.youravon.com/clane

Cassandra Lane Properties....Coming Soon!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommaTAF
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I GOT TO Watch the episode last night!!!! 

I knew halfway through the show, when Gabi went to see Shayla, that the dead guy would be the cheating hubby, because then I though Oh he's wearing a striped shirt (from previews) and it made sense although I wasn't sure who was going to kill him, the wife or the girlfriend! I am glad that Gabi started speaking up, I think what really set her over the edge was it seems she doesn't like to be reminded of the OLD GABI, at least she is starting to have somewhat of a conciounse, I know I totally spelled that word wrong, lol.

I at first though Good for Lynette since Tom was being the ass he normally is anymore, however I thought the LOWEST point was when he brought up her cancer!!  The good news however is that in the end he lets Lynette go to work, I know she wants to and I liked how he said, ok we did my thing for 7 years now it's your turn!

They did say tonight in the beginning that Orson feels he needs to steal because he is always kind to people and if they are rude in return that is his way of punishing them, however he does have a REAL problem! It is becoming more and ya know a story line is going into it.

I love your saying about diamonds and rhinestones, HOW TRUE!!

Oh yeah and it is true, it's an unwritten rule YOU DON'T DATE YOUR FRIENDS EXES! Speaking of which I CRACKED UP when Edie brought up Carlos and Gabi said "Shut it Bitch" LMAO!!!!!!

My next episode cut off so I didn't see the whole thing but I am sooo anxious for upcoming shows!!

MzBusinessWoman
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

That was very low of Tom to mention her cancer! And very low of Orson to steal one of Bree's earrings (did you catch that?).  Like you said though, I'm glad Tom is willing to allow Lynette to live her dream now.

Cassandra D. Lane
Avon Beauty Advisor
1(313)978-2701
http://www.youravon.com/clane

Cassandra Lane Properties....Coming Soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)