Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Women who bully???????????

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 733 Total Views

sadSO THERE'S THIS GIRL IN BEAUTY SCHOOL SHE IS 28 VERY PRETTY AND FIT, GREAT AT MAKE UP AND I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW PERFECT SHE IS. WELL HE IS THE BAD CATCH AND IM NOT JEALOUSE BY ANY MEANS, SHE SEEMS TO DISLIKE ME SO MUCH AND THE CRAZY THING ABOUT ALL THIS WE LIKE THE SAME MUSIC AND INTERESTS. SHE SAYS THINGS ABOUT ME OR SHE MAKES NASTY REMARKS ABOUT HOW I LOOK. I HATE THIS I WENT THRU SO MUCH TEASING IN HIGH SCHOOL AND NOW THAT IM 24 YEARS OLD A MOM TO A 3 YEAR OLD, I FEEL THIS IS JUST NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE AGAIN. BULLYING AND STUFF LIKE THAT. IM GOING THRU A DIVORCE AND IM UNEMPLOYED. ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD ADVICE? FOR ME? OR WHAT TO SAY THIS ONE PERSON?

by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ucanbeasurvivor
by Member on Dec. 11, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Talk to your beauty teacher about the problem you are facing in a direct but respectful way and that you are in need of a postive solution to the problem facing.

hugs

GraLauJon
by on Jan. 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I would ignore her. my next door neighbor has a 20-something yr old dd who is rude to me and Im old enough to be her mother!  she has made nasty remarks about me being fat and ugly to my kids. I told them to not even talk to her.  She is like a child trying to get negative attn.  the girl in your class is probably doing the same to get the same results.  if she were truly happy herself she wouldnt feel the need to dog someone else.  if you respond it would only be adding fuel to the fire.  Its what she wants.  She is trying to get a rise out of you.  Just spend your time learning and getting along with others in the class.   Ignore her.  :)

QuantumLove
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Update?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)