Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Postive Thinking Week of December 14-20, 2008

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:26 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

What you praise grows.........you have all heard you reap what you sow.  Well as you praise what positive thoughts, words, and deeds you have in your life will grow beyond belief.

Banish negative thoughts through forgiveness, and you will feel a weight lifted from your shoulders.  A feeling of peace will engulf you and blessings will begin to flow into your life.

Remember a tiny stream is the start of a river.... just look at where the Mighty Mississippi River begins, way up north in Minnesota a small stream turns into the river that runs the length of The United States, all the way into the Gulf of Mexico.  Your blessings are like that river...they seem small at first and turn into blessings you never dreamed of.

Imagine seeing things in a positive light...brightness surrounds you.  You feel uplifted, full of energy.  Energy that was given to you.  Now, take that gift of energy and manifest your wants......any thing is possible.  Think about your desires, see them in your minds eye.

State  the fact.... "I control my circumstances".

Use the Laws to open the Universe and receive the blessings that abound.  These are ones we normally forget:

Laws of Compensation.

Laws of Increase.

Laws of Non-Resistance.

Laws of Forgiveness.

Laws of Receiving.

Blessed Be.         simple smile

Sally pink ribbon

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MommyWisdom
by Group Owner on Dec. 18, 2008 at 3:02 AM

Where do I begin!! This was a Wonderful Post!!

I love your analogy of Blessings being like the Mississippi River!! Perfect!!
And YES!! WE control our circumstances, indeed!! Along with our emotions, thoughts and actions. We have full control of how happy we want to be. There is no magic potion or twirl of a wand. Just choose to be Happy! Count your blessings and Be giving. Simply change your mind to change your life.

Thank you so much for sharing your Positive Energy with all of us!!

Many Blessings....Roxanne
www.BelieveAchieveNow.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)