Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter is severly delayed and This program is helping her!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

My daughter(25 MONTHS) has been assessed for and Diagnosed speech and developmental delays.  She has been attending speech therapy and also floor time therapy. 5 TIMES A week she had a therapist meeting with her and although  she was making some progress it just seemed to be taking a verrrryy long time.  When I Ordered YBCR, I was very very skeptical. BUT I SWEAR ON ALL THAT I LOVE IN LIFE, After the 1st day of using the program my daughter said "BABY"& "CAT". BY THE 3RD DAY SHE WAS  SAYING " BABY" CAT" DOG" CLAP" ARMS UP" BUBBLE" MOUTH" SHE  EVEN STARTED TO TOUCH HER HEAD, TOUCHING HER EAR AND RAISING HER HANDS IN THE AIR.

THIS IS AMAZING, IT'S ALL THANKS TO THIS PROGRAM. WE TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING SEEMS TO REALLY WORK. WEEKS OF THERAPY DIDNT GIVE US THE RESULT THIS PROGRAM GAVE US IN 3 DAYS!!!!!! I AM TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM. IT HAS CHANGED OUR LIVES. IT GaVE OUR FAMILY HOPE THAT SHE WILL BE OK AND NOT GIVE UP.  I DONT KNOW WHY MORE PEOPLE ARENT TRYING THIS PROGRAM OUT.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Flutterbybj
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:10 PM

That is so cool!  Its great to hear such great news!  I also tell everyone about the program. I wish that it was not so expencive so more families and even schools could get it and use it for our children.  I am just so glad that we somehow made ends meet to get the program.

IloveMckenzie
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM

I know what you mean, I work for a public school and there are soooooooooooo many kids that could really use this program. I wish i could go up to the parents and tell them about it. But the school I work for is a title 1 and about 90% of the school is low income and just couldnt afford this program.

Flutterbybj
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2009 at 6:21 PM

I feel bad, i know so so many families that could benifit and yet can't afford the program...  I wish I oculd help them out somehow. Its actually a miricle that we were able to squeeze the money out to get it... But we did it! 

tippymorgan08
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 6:23 PM

That's wonderful!

I agree with the other posters too. Sometimes I wish I could buy the program for other families. I have been loaning out the DVDs to friends though. I let them use the ones I'm not using and then we switch back.

MarqsMom
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Yeah I know it is pricey...I know some people who kids are struggling, but rather spend money on nonsense then what their kids truly needs. Do they offer the program in schools? My son is not in daycare, but I do work I am blessed the company I work for always me to from home. After i pick him up from my parents from 3-9 we are interacting. If we do not do the Your baby can read if we see a word i ask him what the letters are.

With him i have to switch it up. He has certain programs he watches and then we work on tracing letters and counting. Adn when I am reading to him i ask him how many bears or if I see the word baby in the book or dog I will ask him to tell me what letters are in it. And then will continue through out the book. We stay on a book for a least 1-2 weeks.

Both of my sister in laws daughters are not interested in the DVD. I told still just put it on maybe at lunch time. My son will go to pre school at age 4. Right now they are increasing it may be 140.00 a week or more for public pre school. So until he starts I just spend the money on his learning tools.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)