Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW WOULD YOU REPLY TO THIS QUESTION????????????

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2008 at 3:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

LAST NIGHT WHILE DRIVING HOME FROM A FAMILY GET TOGETHER WITH MY HUSBANDS FAMILY, MY HUSBAND SAID THAT MY SISTER IN LAW  LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD  LOST WEIGHT AND WHY I DID NOT TELL HIM, I WONDERED WHY I HAD TO TELL HIM, BUT ANYWAY I REPLIED THAT I HAD NOT SEEN HER IN A WHILE AND ONLY SAW HER TODAY, AND SHE LOOKED GOOD I SAID THAT SHE IS IN HER SISTERS BRIDAL PARTY IN OCTOBER AND PROBABLY WANTED TO DO IT FOR THAT.

.  THEN HE TELLS ME, "WOW MY BROTHER MUST BE HAPPY THAT SHE LOST WEIGHT" BECAUSE MY BROTHER IN LAW IS A PAIN ABOUT HIS WIFE WITH WEIGHT.  I SAID "WELL I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOUR BROTHER IS HAPPY SHE LOST THE WEIGHT"----NOW COMES MY QUESTION.  HE PROCEEDS TO ASK ME WHILE HE IS DRIVING..."SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LOSE YOUR 20 POUNDS?"-------NOW I AM THE FIRST ONE TO SAY YES I COULD AFFORD TO LOSE 20 OR EVEN 30 POUNDS, I HAVE TRIED AND HAVE FAILED.  I AM 40 AND HAVE BEEN A SIZE 12 SINCE 10TH GRADE,(WHICH TO ME IS PRETTY GOOD) .HAD 3CHILDREN, HAD 3 C-SECTIONS AND HAVE NO EXCUSES,

NOW YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THAT OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE HAD ALOT OF ARGUMENTS AND PROBLEMS ABOUT HIS COMMENTS ABOUT MY WEIGHT AND EXERCISE(HE IS ALWAYS WATCHING HIS WEIGHT, AND GOES TO THE GYM EVERY SINGLE DAY AT WORK!).  SINCE MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN THREE YEARS AGO, HE HAS NOT BEEN MAKING ""THOSE"" COMMENTS SO I WAS AN IDIOT AND ASSUMED THAT HE HAD STOPPED AND WOULD NOT BE DOING THAT ANYMORE.  TRUST ME I AM NOT A MODEL SIZE BUT I DON'T THINK I AM A HEFER.
NOW BACK TO HIS QUESTION:  SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LOSE YOUR 20 POUNDS?"-

WTF-------I DID NOT WANT TO START AN ARGUEMENT WHILE HE WAS DRIVING, OR HAVING THE KIDS IN THE CAR.  I REPLIED "WELL I WILL GO HOME AND CIRCLE A DATE ON THE CALENDAR FOR YOU HOW 'S THAT???????"

OF COURSE HE DID NOT REPLY HAD NO CLUE THAT I WAS PISSED OFF, I MEAN WE HAVE ONLY BEEN MARRIED 18 YEARS AND TOGETHER 22, BUT COULD HE BE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE?????----HOW WOULD YOU OF ANSWERED???  I AM JUST VERY CURIOUS.devil

by on Aug. 3, 2008 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kimber8802
by on Aug. 5, 2008 at 10:08 AM

i am not in a good mood so I will answer as im feeling. (figured id warn ya in advance) you should have asked him when was going to grow a few more inches or grow a set of balls. as I said im in a baddd mood. LOL

actualy you should have said"well dear, give me time to do that and I will"  you said he goes to the gym every day well doyou have time to do that.

last tiem Dh told me I should loose weight I went and bought diet pills adn I am loosing the weight. 

Figure Screw him Ill loose it for me he jsut gave me some motivation(pissed me off right good)

gee you should start talking about how many guys will looka tyou when you loose the weight nad to be honest 12 is a decent size esp after kids. 

mommyvee
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM

HI NO PROBLEM ABOUT BEING IN A BAD MOOD, CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN..........ANYWAY GLAD YOU ARE LOSING THE WEIGHT, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT PILLS YOU ARE ON.

ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE REPLY, AND I LIKED WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY!!!!!sticking out tongue

GodsGurrlie
by on Sep. 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM

My hubby said the same thing to me a few mos back... I said "when are you gonna quit smoking?"  I forgive his flaws, he can forgive mine!

Get your God on in style....

With Gurrlie Girl Fashion jewelry

Grace

ComotionGirl
by on Sep. 16, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Please forgive my language but my reply to that question would have been...

"About the time you STOP being an asshole."

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)