Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POST DAILY accounts here!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:47 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 791 Total Views
Please post your daily account here.
First start off with your diet plan. How much weight you want to lose. What was your starting weight, where you are currently.
We will feel encouraged by reading your sucess. If your not doing well we will be the ones to help support you and lift you back up!!!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani41780
by on May. 8, 2007 at 12:06 AM
My first day!
I ate less, I drank more water and I only drank one diet soda. "YIKES!" CAFFINE headaches are Horrible!!
I feel as if my head will explode. Since I need to lose around 50 to 60 pounds  (i'm not sure what i want my bottom goal to be yet.) my first goal is to first lose about 45 pounds by the end of November early December. The reason why I have set this date is because I want to do Family Christmas pictures this year and I want to look good. My last family photos I hated how I looked!

I will add my starting weight and every time I post I will add what my weight is currently at. I'm still in need of buying a scale for my house. I weighted at my sisters house so I have a ideal of what my weight is at the moment.
Since I'm currently trying to shrink my stomach I'm not stressing not having a scale at the moment. I'll probably buy one this coming Friday!

My plans: Drink a lot of water, exericise by walking and treadmill. Eat less and start counting calories. Cute out desserts almost completly.
I want to add: I am currently nursing a 6 month old, he eats some solids but still depends on me for a lot of nourishment. I don't plan on stopping nursing anytime soon.

Ok so there it is my plan and the first day!
Sherral
by on May. 8, 2007 at 1:57 PM
In the last couple of weeks I have walked quite a bit. I started out with a mile at a time and am now up to two miles. I don't get to walk every day, but most days. Weight a couple of weeks ago was 179 lbs, and I will weigh again tomorrow. Don't know if I've lost any pounds, but I'm feeling better and my jeans are fitting better (no longer bulging at the seams because I'm too hard headed to give in and buy bigger ones!). I'm trying to do Core Max exercise to tone and strengthen my abs and back, but it's hard to find more time to do that! My plan: continue walking, make time for core strengthening & eat healthy.
Dani41780
by on May. 8, 2007 at 2:32 PM
I love your plan sounds good! I think you have probably lost weight all that walking really helps.

I haven't started excising yet but I will! :D

Let us know how your weigh in goes.
momof3inCT
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 4:04 PM
Well FIRST off I have to start off by saying Dani I just LOVE you I think it is great you are always so positive in your responses it is nice to see!

As for me......... well my plan is to cut down on the bad things, take out etc... cut down on carbs and start excercising. Last I thought I weighed in at 157 but my sisters scale said 167 so I have to check the scale again, anyways my goal is 130 ultimate goal is 115 but probably not going to get there for a while. so 30+ lbs right now or by the end of the year! ME tooI want to do a nice xmas pic of the whole family that I am not hiding behind the kids! Okay I will keep you posted today isnt too bad I did skip breakfast tho no time drs appts today and didnt sleep well last night! Okay I will keep trying to be positive!
Dani41780
by on May. 8, 2007 at 10:52 PM
Thanks so much! I try to be! :D
Your plan sounds good! I hate it when a scale lies to me. LOL! It says one thing and you exspect it to say something totally different.

I have to add that i'm VERY hungry right now. LOL!
Today is my second day of shrinking my stomach down. I could eat a whole cow! LOL!
I did good only one soda again!

Keep posting ladies we can feed off of one anothers encourgment! :D
Quoting momof3inCT:

Well FIRST off I have to start off by saying Dani I just LOVE you I think it is great you are always so positive in your responses it is nice to see!

As for me......... well my plan is to cut down on the bad things, take out etc... cut down on carbs and start excercising. Last I thought I weighed in at 157 but my sisters scale said 167 so I have to check the scale again, anyways my goal is 130 ultimate goal is 115 but probably not going to get there for a while. so 30+ lbs right now or by the end of the year! ME tooI want to do a nice xmas pic of the whole family that I am not hiding behind the kids! Okay I will keep you posted today isnt too bad I did skip breakfast tho no time drs appts today and didnt sleep well last night! Okay I will keep trying to be positive!

momof3inCT
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so hungry all the time but especially at night anytime after 9pm any suggestions? I think I need to start going to bed earlier! I did Soup for dinner not filling but definitely good for hydration! And did much better eating today then yesterday so Theres HOPE!
momof3inCT
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2007 at 9:59 AM
Okay today is BETTER I have drank water already to day and have had a reasonable breakfast, Raisin bran cereal with fat free milk. Okay lets hope the rest of the day goes as well.
Dani41780
by on May. 9, 2007 at 1:40 PM
LOL when we are all done and have lost all the weight we want to lose. WHO WANTS TO EAT A WHOLE COW WITH ME? LOL!
I went to bed soooo hungry last night. BUT I promised myself I wouldn't eat after 6 P.M. OUCHY! Because I like to stay up late. I came back from Atlanta last night to Jax, fl, where I live and as soon as I got home at like 10 P.m. I wanted to eat soooo bad. I made myself not eat anything. LET me tell you that was sooo hard. It did help though that I didnt' really have any snack food in my house.

Well today is my third day I've had one nutrigrain bar in a little bit I"ll eat a sand-which and I've had water. WATER WATER WATER yucky! LOL
BUT it is good for me and its good for my baby! Little monster has nursed like 6 times since I got home last night and I've only eaten one of those times. YIKES! My body is probably like what the heck you doing to me. LOL
But I know I still have milk because he seems satisfied and I could feel myself letting milk down. Oh well. I'll keep you ladies informed.
Please keep me informed. WHO HAD WEIGH INs today?????
Need to post them.

Oh yeah Since the last time I had weighed myself until yesterday I have lost 3 pounds. WOOT! I'm happy about three pounds because I've only been dieting about 3 to 4 days. :D
I have a large frame and I did weigh around 194, now I'm weighing 191.
I know OUCH! THats a lot of weight to be carrying around on a 5.4 frame. Although I think I probably have around 8 pounds a piece in each boob. LOL! With all the milk plus the fact they are already big. So yeah!
Anyhow... back to work...
If I can say how much I weigh don't be afraid to say what you weigh. WE are all ladies here struggling to lose weight and we can do it together.

:D
If your not happy about your weigh in WE ARE HERE To SUPPORT YOU and lift YOU UP~ I know for a fact I'll have weigh ins where I will want to cry because either I didn't lose or I gained!

(((((HUGS))))) YOU CAN DO IT!
Dani41780
by on May. 9, 2007 at 10:23 PM
Well, today was AWESOME!
I did GREAT i ate a little under 1800 calories. I drank LOTS of water!
And I exercised. YEAH! I'm so happy with myself I walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes and I went over haft a mile. FOR ME THAT IS awesome I'm so out of shape.
I think I'll try 15 minutes every day for one week and then up it to 20 minutes and then slowly up to 30 minutes. They say one thing to never do is to tire yourself out in the beginning by trying to do to much to fast.

WELL LaDIES how was your day????
finelyrics
by New Member on May. 10, 2007 at 1:44 AM

HI IM NEW TO THE GROUP, I HAVE A GREAT TIP THAT I USE THAT HELPS WITH LATE NIGHT HUNGER PAINS. I GET A GLASS OF FAT FREE MILK AND HALF OF A WHOLE WHEAT ENGLISH MUFFIN WITH PEANUT BUTTER ON TOP. SNACK ON THAT DURING THAT LATE NIGHT FEEDING.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)