Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from home and love it!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

I am looking to spend my time with individuals that are serious about starting a home business. There is a great deal of personal one-on-one attention that I give to business builders that join my team. If this is what you are looking for, I need about 35 minutes of your time to explain our company and exactly how we get paid (without selling, stocking or delivering ANYTHING!). In those 35 minutes you will listen to a presentation. After the presentation we will connect one on one & talk about what you just heard/saw.  I hope that you will give me a chance to give you this information so that you can make an informed decision. I will not try to sell you anything or give you any hype or pressure. I will just give you the facts so that you can decide for yourself if you want the opportunity to work for yourself with unlimited income potential and the freedom to set your own hours for work and play.

The moms that I choose must be...

1. Someone who is coachable and self motivated.

2. Capable of working in a team environment and leading a team themselves.

3. Reachable. If you want the info then we will have to talk. We can go by e-mails till we get the presentation set up, Then I will call you 15 minutes before the call. If something comes up let me know. I am a mom & I have to set up the times when I am not busy. I know time is precious, I won't waste yours, please don't waste mine. Let me know if you have found something else, or if you decided to wait, or whatever the case my be. I need serious moms. If your ready to work at home, Then I may be your last stop. I may have what you are looking for.

4. Has a positive attitude and long term vision.

5. I am looking for individuals that are interested in a business not a job.

•  NO selling
  •  NO large investment
  •  NO inventory
  •  NO distribution or delivery
  •  NO billing or complicated paperwork 
  •  NO financial risk

To request more info go to:

http://felishabacklund.fourpointconsultants.com/

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)