Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you really make money working from home?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

The real question I am trying to ask is, are you willing to dedicate yourself to making good money from home?

Most if not all people who enter into a MLM or home based business are really excited when the opportunity arises, however, that momentum usually decrease within a few weeks or so until the "thrill" of the business subsides then they are faced with the fact that they invested into this "company" or "idea" without really knowing how to do it.

I am reminded of an associate of mine (Verniel Cutar) who wrote:teacher

"Is the mlm/internet get-rich fantasy real? Or is it precisely only that -- a fantasy?"

Well, for a lot of folks, it is only a fantasy. ..because they treat it as such. They work hard in their business NOT truly believing that they can be millionaires...or at least create a decent income from this industry. These people are those who want to dream...and actually enjoy FANTASIZING about the things that could happen...but are actually too BORED to get in the trouble to fulfill those dreams.

Fantasizing and goal setting are two different things. Anyone can dream to be President of the United States, but only a select few people actually COMMIT their lives to the achievement of that goal.

See the difference?

When Verniel wrote this article, he had gone through what most of us go through on a regular basis (experienced or otherwise) when starting a new venture. He made a good point when he said "for a lot of folks,...it is only a fantasy". When you first came into the business, were you not impressed by all the success stories and money they showed that you could make? Where you not excited about being around leaders and people with purpose? I imagine so, or you would never have taken that pen and signed an agreement to contract with them and their opportunity.writing

My point is this, how will you ever make money on your business if you don't commit to making your business work for you, This is not a question, this is a statement. Think about this. Out of 100% of the people who have an at home opportunity, only 3% actually make it big, and the reason is because they are looking at the opportunity in a "fantasy" state of mind. They don't realize that their are tools (lots of them) to aid in their success. The biggest key to this business is to establish yourself as the one who knows what he/she is doing. The fact of the matter is, through your opportunity, you have the advantage. Don't just show them how much you have made or how great the product/opportunity is, SHOW them how they can use your opportunity as a vessel and do it for themselves.... what's that saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Well, how about if you showed the horse how to do it. Perhaps he's never done it before. Or maybe he has but from a different stream that didn't quench it's thirst. Show them how to "drink" from your opportunity and before you know it, they will tell the whole heard about it......Look! now it's a stampede!surprise mini

Success in this buisness comes to the one who knows more about it, invest in yourself, use the opportunity as your vehicle. -Luana Reece

For more information on building a successful business, Click Here

Luana Reece

National Network Marketerspinning globe

To visit my website, Click Here

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)