Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earn Green for Going Green

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 74 Total Views

Finding the right opportunity means finding what works for you. Do you value your time, freedom, and ability to create your own life, do you want to be on your own schedule because family is important, and do you love contributing to the income, connecting with other likeminded people, setting and reaching goals and mentoring others; then I have something really exciting to share with you.

We research, develop and manufacture eco-friendly consumable products, patented and proprietary sports nutrition, pharmaceuticals and more. It's not a pyramid or MLM, etc.... We don't run around and sell products, take orders, make deliveries or carry inventory. It's a tremendous business and I look for entrepreneurial minded folks who are open to additional income streams and/or have a desire to be their own boss and who embrace health and wellness.

Look before you leap:

• Our 24 year company is debt free and has grown positively every year.

• We're listed with the BBB.

• Our corporate leaders come from Fortune 500 companies like ADT, Revlon, Proctor & Gamble, UPS, and more.

• Our CEO has been the regional Vice-Chairman Washington U.S. Chamber of Commerce, was the 1998 Idaho Business Leader of the year, 2001 and 2009 entrepreneur of the year.

• We manufacture superior quality, safer products protected by trade secrets, proprietary formulas and patents.

• With our company there is no need to create the 'need' to buy, they are products we use already, everyday.

• Recession Proof

• 95% of customers who order this month will order the following month.

• Never penalized for enrolling someone better than you - no breakaways

• And there's NO RISK - Everything is refundable.

We are a bright spot in the economy today for sure. If you're open to getting informed, let me know so I can share the details at erikamay@saferforyourhome.com

Membership fees are only $1 (normally $29) until November 23rd! For more information, please visit me at: http://melastrong.advancingwithus.com

Mompreneur - empowering and inspiring moms to healthy futures.
http://melastrong.advancingwithus.com

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)