Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Way To Shop and Make Money Online!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:52 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

Think of the best online shopping experience you know. Now think of a place where you can purchase the same products you buy everyday at significant discounts. Imagine this business belongs to you! This is TamPogo: the one of a kind experience where “online shopping” meets “your very own online business.”

TamPogo is an online shopping site featuring thousands of high demand products sold at incredible prices. TamPogo is also the no-cost way to own an online business.

TamPogo is designed to generate income for you in two ways. First, you become an iRep for FREE and sign up Direct Customers to buy products from your personalized TamPogo website. Second, you sign up other iReps on your team. Now you are on your way to creating real revenue!

* TamPogo is FREE to join
* No membership fee
* No registration fee
* No parties to host
* No product inventory

The marketing landscape has shifted dramatically from advertising agencies, billboards and expensive TV commercials to social networking and blogging. TamPogo continues to spread like wildfire through the viral power of the internet.

The revolutionary new way to shop and make money online is here. Be a part of it. Go to www.tampogo.com/onlineshopping.

Kimberly Guerino - iRep NP19637

Ready. Set. TamPogo!

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
workathomemom41
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Wow, i went to your site and looked over all the information and watched the videos. That's amazing. this is a great opp for someone who is looking to start for free. one question i guess i will message you personally.

thanks, i like this one. think its a keeper.

:)

Sandra Sistrunk  

KGuerino
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Awesome...I'm so glad you like the business.  I just love it.   It is amazing.  I will help you as well.  Just keep me posted and I will do whatever I can to help your business grow.  Have a great day.  Kim

KGuerino
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I’m so excited about my new business with TamPogo, and I would love for you to be part of my team. This month I have created a contest for MY team members ONLY. If you sign up to become an iRep this month you can be part of the competition and YOU may be the big winner of $100 at the end of March. Isn’t that a great way to start out your business? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. What you have to do is first go to www.tampogo.com/onlineshopping and sign up to be an iRep, Secondly, start making points. You will be building your business plus you may receive some much needed cash at the end of the month. Listed below are the details of the contest. If you have any questions or need help signing up, please contact me.

Win $100!!! The iRep with the most points wins!!!!

1 point - For every active iRep you sign up. They must purchase a fast track product in March.

1 point – For every active direct customer you sign up in March that makes a purchase.

2 points - For every active iRep you sign up that goes on Autoship in the month of March.

2 points – For every non-profit group you sign up that gets active in March.

3 points - If you go on President’s Circle Autoship for the first time in the month of March.

I will keep you posted as the month is going on, who is in the lead. This should be a lot of fun. Let's Build our Team together....March is the month to build your TamPogo business!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)