Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAKE MONEY BY SENDING GREETING CARDS IN THE MAIL

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 114 Total Views
I'm an independant distributor through Send Out Cards. With our company, we basically just send people cards in the mail & invite them into our business. We let the ones that are interested in the business get back to us.

Who has the time anymore to run to the store at the last minute to shop for a birthday or anniversary card that we forgot because our life is so busy with everyday things like work & family? I don't. I have a tendency to forget people's birthdays, anniversaries, and so on. With Send Out Cards, you can sit in the comfort of your own home & send paper cards to anyone that you choose. You can even upload your own picture from your computer onto your card. You print your own message & hit send. The company prints the cards, puts them in an envelope, puts a stamp on it for you, then puts it in the mail. You can find cards as low as 62 cents plus postage a card. You can't find that at a grocery store. The cards at grocery stores usually average close to $3.00. You save time & money. We have over 13,000 different cards to choose from. We have different cards for different reasons- apologies, congratulations, get well, goobye, good luck. love, nice to meet you, anniversary, birthday, holidays, just because, formal, business, kids, religious, workplace, & so on. If interested, send me an e-mail. My website is listed below.
   You can go to www.sendoutcards.com/94970 & click on the banner at the top of the page. You'll get a gift account.

Tanya

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)