Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out what I found!! This is a business that will change your life!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 390 Total Views

Over the years I have been with quite a few companies and promoted quite a few more "opportunities" to work from home. None of them have really, truely worked for me - until now! I found the piece missing most was passion - MY passion. There are lots of great companies out there, but if YOU can't connect with your products or your market you'll simply never succeed! And that's something I found out the hard way!

I knew I wanted to work from home and I knew I needed to work from home. I have wonderful children who deserve a mom, not a sitter. I have a husband that works way to hard to have to come home and work even harder so that I could work second shift... I needed to earn at least a part time income, I needed to make my time count... But I was so tired of wasting my time - Does that sound familiar?

Well, I knew I couldn't just go back to the same ol' thing. Because if that was going to work, it would have already. But how do you find a company when there are simply so many to choose from? You decide what is important in your life.

So what are my passions?

• Time with my children
  • The health of my family
  • My comitment to being "green"
       (or at least as green as poss.)
  • My wish for everyone to have the same healthy, green and lifestyle

So, I found a company that fit that bill...  WILDTREE!

But what is Wildtree? Wildtree is an exciting direct-sales company whose all natural gourmet culinary blends, infused Grapeseed oils, dressings and sauces are sold through home Tasting parties.

Our Products are:

• Delicious
  • Affordable
  • Free of Artificial Dyes & Flavors
  • Preservative Free
  • MSG Free
  • Additive Free
  • Easy To Prepare

Founded BY A MOM, and for moms, WildTree is fun, easy, natural and fulfilling! You can earn an income helping others lead a healthy happy life, by doing home tastings, vendor shows, fundraisers and more. With an income potential of up to 40% of your sales, it's not just fun, it's fun that pays!

Everytime we turn on the news, pick up a newspaper or even visit the doctor we are face to face with the ideas that we need less chemicals, more income and more time. Wildtree gives us ALL THREE!

Want to learn more? Check out my website for:

• Recipies
  • Product Information & Ingredients
  • Opportunity Overview
  • Company History & Details
  • And MORE...

Or contact me by email @, or here on cafemom with any questions!

This IS a company that can - and will - change every aspect of your life! You will spend less time in the kitchen, more time with your family, feel better, live greener and earn more! Don't deny your self all that Wildtree has to offer! Visit my website, join our company and change your life today!

Wildtree w/Sabrina
Be the FIRST to know about sales, specials and giveaways!

Sabrina M Bowen

Live Naturally! Live Simply! Live Well!

Rediscover Cooking With WildTree

My Living Natural Blog (Coming Soon)

My Pagan Lifestyle & Education Blog

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)